T Nation

I Need Help and Advice ASAP

Hey i need to know if this is a good stack/cycle and if i should add/remove anything, thanks, i appreciate all advice.
Hello, I'm new to this forum, i browsed this site quite often over the years
my experience with steroids and hormones would be
DHEA - 100mg a day (one month)
MT1's 10mg, 3x a day (One week)
IGF-1 LR3 dosed at 50 mcg per day, two injections from reputable company for 2 weeks (Gained 3lbs, baseline weight)
Tongkat ali 1:200, 4x times capsules a day
(the tongkat ali, worked, lost 5lbs of fat, in one month, gained couple inches on the arms,
lots of wet dreams, more sexual fantasies, and remarkably increased libido with no shutdown
after use)

So i'm here, asking for advice and help, I'm 18 years old
I weigh 206.6 LBs, 6 foot tall, I already lost 30 pounds, since the
start of this year, and i have 40 more pounds to lose to be at my
original weight of 160 to 165, last year, but i was skinny as bones
Most likely underweight, My goal is to lose the fat, gain muscle
strength, endurance, and feel overall better about myself
in a quick matter of time, as i want to work on boats, it's a tough job.

Please don't tell me go to the diet section, as i want advice on running a steriod cycle at my age
and i'm aware of the risks of the stack that I'm willing to take, such as igf-1/GH being linked to cancer
but if you still feel the need to give me something that i may not know, please, go for it, the advice is welcome
and i want to run a steriod cycle for 6 �¢?? 8 weeks
The stack in mind, i have is:

The cycle:
Sufficient calories, proteins, fats and carbohydrates everyday
Standard multivitamin that pharmacy recommends (Seems legit)
IGF-1 LR3 - 100 mcg per day, two injections in the morning/afternoon for 1 month,
maybe week off the IGF, then extra week on, etc to give a boost for PCT
but i won't exceed 5 weeks of use, most likely will use only for 4 weeks/month

Anavar 100mg for 6 - 8 weeks, if i can handle it, if not i will split the doses throughout the day.
Tongkat ali extract 1:200, 2 to 4 capsules a day, 3 months on, 3 months off, also used during PCT, etc.
GHB for sleep? (Maybe not, sorry if this is not allowed here, i will remove it, just ask nicely.)
Might use zopiclone instead, as GHB and zopiclone are more natural types of sleep inducers.
GHB preferably because of GH release, but also because Anavar may cause insomnia.

Maybe a preworkout stimulant? for example, Ravage from GNC
For the caffeine, as it supposedly potentiates anavar, also i want the pump too.
unless i feel high blood pressure, such as headaches/dizzyness, flushed skin, ect.
Milk thistle for liver support (Anything else i should use?)
Proviron 150mg a day until cycle is over.

Post cycle therapy
IGF-1 lr3 - 100-50mcg or 30mcg a day (If appropiate, meaning, i'm not exceeding 5 weeks or about a month of non-stop use)
HCG - 1,500 UI every 2 days for 2 weeks
50mg aromasin a day (Not sure if i should use 25mg, since i'm using alot of HCG) for 2 weeks
Nolvadex for 2 weeks at 40mg per day, then another 4 weeks at 20mg per day
Tongkat ali 1:200 extract, 2-4 capsules a day, maybe bump it up to five, once in a while
depending on how i feel and react the dosage, 2 may be sufficient.

Possible Alternatives/Additions
GBL instead of GHB
Halotestin 30 to 40mg per day, 10 weeks (Stack with anavar?)

Please note: I know all steriods can cause shutdown/lower test after prolonged use but i'm also on other medication that
can do the same thing such as: Antipsychotics (has huge impact on libido, almost non-existant, huge weight gain-and causes alot of prolactin to be released, which can cause shutdown via HPTA overstimulation)
Ritalin, Been shown to delay puberty, reduce testes size, and reduce testosterone levels.
If you want information, look on pubmed, i'm not providing direct links, unless you pm me.
I will see if my psychatrist can prescribe something to block prolactin release, or reduce it.

Thanks for reading, but please, tell me what you think, i want the best advice all of you can give.

how do you not know your weight?

Holy… Shit… Dude…

I’m not even…

Look, where I used to live, I could get pure, unprocessed Tongkat Ali powder easily. They even used to mix Tongkat Ali with fucking tea on request at a coffee shop. Yet no one I knew responded they way you have to it. You are probably already suppressed because of your medication. That’s why you are responding to it so well.

If you go get a blood test and alleviate all the causes of low test from your medication, you will probably end up getting more benefits for muscle gain than doing an anavar cycle.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Holy… Shit… Dude…

I’m not even…[/quote]

Seconded.

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Look, where I used to live, I could get pure, unprocessed Tongkat Ali powder easily. They even used to mix Tongkat Ali with fucking tea on request at a coffee shop. Yet no one I knew responded they way you have to it. You are probably already suppressed because of your medication. That’s why you are responding to it so well.

If you go get a blood test and alleviate all the causes of low test from your medication, you will probably end up getting more benefits for muscle gain than doing an anavar cycle.

[/quote]
Sounds good, thanks for advice, exactly what i was looking for, other peoples opinions, whom has experience with anabolic steroids.
and yes the tongkat ali powder can work if you take high enough dosage.
but honestly i prefer the extract.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Holy… Shit… Dude…

I’m not even…[/quote]
I take this as a compliment, thanks.

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
how do you not know your weight?[/quote]
I don’t have a scale, but i will check today, and edit my OP.