I Need an Uncensored Copy of...

So I have Monster Magnet’s CD Powertrip, had it for like 10 years…but it’s a fuggin walmart censored version…I can’t find an uncensored copy ANYWHERE.

I used to have an uncensored mp3 of it, but lost it…can someone help me out here? Limewire and google turn up nothing. I just want an uncensored version.

Have you gotten help for your depression yet, because if you can’t do something with the most important advice that has been given you on this forum, nobody should bother helping you find a CD.

Have you gotten help for your depression yet, because if you can’t do something with the most important advice that has been given you on this forum, nobody should bother helping you find a CD.

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
Have you gotten help for your depression yet, because if you can’t do something with the most important advice that has been given you on this forum, nobody should bother helping you find a CD.[/quote]

Not gonna lie, I lol-ed.

I found a copy!

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Monster-Magnet-Powertrip/29087822ec521941c9dc92f4105e6f4c5ab020aead66

i dont give a shit, but AQ what are some good clubs/bars? i just turned 21. brrrrat