I Need An Extra Edge

Howdy,

Well, I want some advice from others to see how I might change my current diet and excercise to help accelerate some fat loss. I lost 120 lbs in 14 months, then decided to do some mild “bulking” and ended up putting on 30lbs. I trained through all the shitty eating, so I no doubt added muscle, but now its time to get it off ASAP.

My diet and training are pretty on point. Here is the daily diet ( I eat the same thing every day for a week, so this is pretty accurate)

1. 2 scoops Whey
    1/2 Cup Egg Whites w/spinach

2. 3 scoops Metabolic Drive

3. Can of Tuna
    Can of Green Beans

4. 2 Scoops HDT ProBlend

5. 8oz chicken breast
    Can Turnip Greens

6. 1 Scoop Metabolic Drive prebed
    1/2 cup cottage cheese (2%)

My workout is Joel Marions “Full Body Fatloss” Joel is a pretty knowledgeable guy, so I trust the routine. Basically, its 4 fullbody workouts a week alternating between 3x5 and 3x12 and alternating horizontal and vertical planes. All compound movements.

Im taking HRX to help shed the fat. Im losing weight at a decent rate, but as has been the problem being a MAJOR FFB is that I only get to be a smaller version of myself and never really seem to take shape anywhere other than my arms and the wheels. I carry all the fat in my abdomen and chest.

Sorry for the long ass post. Ive learned so much from reading every article on this site its paralyzing. I know I need more time, but anyone else got some advice on what I can do to speed up my progress? Why cant they unban prohormones?

Josh

HOT-ROX…

Sorry… just read you were taking it.

[quote]EnTransit wrote:
Why cant they unban prohormones?
[/quote]

They’re steroids? But less effective and more damaging and with less known long term side effects?

Dude, are you eating like 200 calories a day? That diet is like non existant.

Try the new Hot-Rox Extreme if you’re trying to lose fat.

It’s supposed to be pretty badass.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
EnTransit wrote:

They’re steroids? But less effective and more damaging and with less known long term side effects?

Try the new HOT-ROX Extreme if you’re trying to lose fat.

It’s supposed to be pretty badass.[/quote]

I am taking HRX. Hence why the Kcal are lower than normal. If I werent taking HRX I would replace the shakes with whole food and add in more kcal.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
EnTransit wrote:

Try the new HOT-ROX Extreme if you’re trying to lose fat.

It’s supposed to be pretty badass.[/quote]

I’ve been using HOT-ROX Extreme for 3 days now and it has to be the best “fat burner” I have ever tried, and I have tried alot of them. Do not waste time, get this product right away. It made my workout insane last night so much focus and energy, I swear I was never going to stop sweating.

[quote]EnTransit wrote:
I am taking HRX. Hence why the Kcal are lower than normal. If I werent taking HRX I would replace the shakes with whole food and add in more kcal.
[/quote]

My bad, I didn’t put 2 and 2 together that HRX=HOT-ROX Extreme.

3 words…

G-FLUX, BABY

Shit, that’s two words…

time to go to bed…

You need to add some healthy fats to your diet.

[quote]thrasher wrote:
You need to add some healthy fats to your diet. [/quote]

I second that…

[quote]xjayx300 wrote:
thrasher wrote:
You need to add some healthy fats to your diet.

I second that…

[/quote]

And more vegetables.

Fish oil, flaxseed oil, CLA

Hey,

Sorry guys, I forgot to add some of the smaller details. I take 9g fish oil a day, as well as throwing some milled flax seed into my shakes.

More veggies? I know the diet isnt 10-habits compliant. I didnt think I was severely lacking in veggies. Maybe a little lacking in variety.

Josh

I would tweak your diet a bit if I was you. You didnt mention your height, weight, age, or shoe size (bodyfat %) either.

I think full body workouts are great. You didnt mention cardio either. Defenitly add some cardio in there. Read Berardi’s Cardio Progressions article on the main page. Great article.

Its not going to come off ASAP either. Expect 1-2 pounds a week…possibly 3 depending on how much you weigh. Also drink 1+ of water daily.

You may also consider some carbohydrate cycling. For example:

2 days low carb
1 day high carb

Yo,
Sorry, Im 5’ 7" I 180 right now, about 20%. Im not real sure about body fat because with all my chub being deposited on two of the folds where I test, I can sway it pretty far either way.

As far as cardio goes, since Im lifting 4 days a week, I just do two HITT sessions on the off days.

I know it wont come off really fast, but I just want to start to take some real shape in the chest and abdomen and not shoulders arms and legs.

[quote]realpeanutbutter wrote:

Do you have a link?

Thanks

MOD NOTE
http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1102207

[quote]EnTransit wrote:
Yo,
Sorry, Im 5’ 7" I 180 right now, about 20%. Im not real sure about body fat because with all my chub being deposited on two of the folds where I test, I can sway it pretty far either way.

As far as cardio goes, since Im lifting 4 days a week, I just do two HITT sessions on the off days.

I know it wont come off really fast, but I just want to start to take some real shape in the chest and abdomen and not shoulders arms and legs. [/quote]

Here is what I would do if I was in your position nutrition wise. Keep in mind everyone does everything different. This is just my opinion.

5 meals a day
2000 calories daily
250g protein
100g carbohydrates
65g fat

50g protein each meal
25g carbs with meal 1 and 2
50g carbs with postworkout meal (off days take 25 grams with meal 3 and 4)
12g fat with each meal

Also I would definetly up the cardio.
And remember progression is key.