i need a good hardcore toning workout

I dont know if you are talking to me or not but i will be the first to admit that i dont know it all. Im in the process now of saving up $1500 so i can get Ian Kinds video package. But you have to admit that if this person even halfway read anything they wouldnt be asking a question such as this. For someone who reads at least an hour a day, this is very frustrating. Almost like we are doing the work for him.

In my opinion, the negative attacks on people who asks questions, is bad. Anyone can “look it up in the dictionary”, so why have these forums at all, then? It requires effort on my part to try to answer a question, it’s easier for me to say “look it up, dumb question, are you a newbie?, we are hardcore, get lost,” etc. I refer to myself as quest because that is what I am on. I have’t “arrived” so I can learn from you, and you from me. I look up to some posters on these threads, so I ask. And there are some who just give me laughs.

(Tee-hee)! “Hardcore” and “toning” used in the same sentence. BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Just kidding! Kind of).

look, you guys defending him, if you look at the majority of questions posted, most are opinions or info that usually isn’t covered in issues.
so basically, if you ask a general question that shows no effort to seek the answer yourself(especially one worded shitty) you deserve to get flamed.
Nothing personal

Im guessing you havent been in the “game” too long. If this guy actually read the mag every week he wouldnt ask a question like this. thats all im saying. Ian King has 24 weeks worth of workouts on here. There are numerous other programs. For Gods sake, read!

Agreed, but I think one need not have read every issue of every fitness magazine, whether the “fiction” kind, or T-mag, to ask a question. If everyone can “look it up” why ask any of the T-mag group anything? I have used bad “presentation” in previous posts, hence I learn from it. I consider myself “hardcore” with a good attitude. If one wants to know anything, I will glady, to the best of my knowledge, help out. I won’t on purpose, try to make them regret asking. I don’t claim complete knowlege just because I answer someone. If other posters add and clarify, to me that is good for me. I don’t take it as a peronal attack. I like the iron so much, I would love everyone to get the “lifestyle” of it. So I’ll try to attract people to it by being positive about it, to attract them, not negative to drive them away. I don’t desire to make people think that “hardcore”, “arrogant”, and “obnoxios”, all mean the same thing–they don’t in my view. I don’t consider our group as a snooty, exclusive, built guy’s club. I have been in the “game” long enough not to be a novice, but I decided never to call myself “advanced” since that implies “arrived” to me, and therfore unteachable, unlearnable. What do you think?

I understand what you are trying to say but at the same time i have to deal with people like this on a daily basis and it gets old. Im constantly trying to break down stereotypes about this and that. I have to diagree on your definition of advanced. I consider myself advanced only because of my training age. It has nothing to do with arriving.

point well taken. See ya around the boards.