I Need a Good Female Fat Burner

I have tried so many things and I just can’t seem to find any good ones.

I want to be crazy lean by the Arnold Fitness expo. Which is in Feb… its a while away but I will be here sooner then you know.

Any Advice on products with SERIOUS results?

HOT-ROX Extreme.

Granted, you’re going to need to get on a serious diet with any product if you want “SERIOUS” results.

I have been. I have cut my carbs wayyyyyy down and I consume so much protein.
I drink about 4 whey shakes a day and live off of fish and chicken ( Grilled or broiled) Lots of greens.

I don’t really know of a set diet though.
I don’t drink pop and I live off of water… and redline lol

[quote]deadliftingdoll wrote:
I don’t really know of a set diet though.[/quote]

Well, regardless of the supplement you use you probably won’t see great results until you find and stick with a structured diet that works for you.

Ok. I can understand that.

Any good diets you would advise?

indeed cutting carbs is a a huge step in the right direction.

I dont know whats in the new Hot-Rox but I do know that ephedrine, Albuterol and Clen DO WORK.

granted they are a little bit more dangerous and you need to be aware of how to use them.

Albuterol is a shorter halflife version of Clen, they are almost the same compound and have the same effect, one just stays in your system longer (usually better that way)

ephedrine is like weak clen in my opinion, usually less sides. They work by a similar mechanism. They are but a Beta 2 Sympathomitetic and central nervous system stimulant.

There is a downgrading of the receptors over time, and you can either cycle 2 weeks on 2 weeks off or you can use OTC antihistamines to keep the receptors kicking for longer cycles.

Clen and Albuterol are pretty easy to run, and do seem to increase strength a tad and intensity during the workout.

Many athletes use clen to increase athletic performance.

If your interested in clen or albuterol just send me a PM I will let ya know where you can get some. How to dose it, how to taper, and what youll need to run with it.

Usually calf cramps are the main complaint, taurine and bannanas seems to fix it for most.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
I dont know whats in the new HOT-ROX but I do know that ephedrine, Albuterol and Clen DO WORK.
[/quote]

Seriously? Um, call me crazy, but how about we focus on suggesting things that are A - easily accessible, and B - legal.

Deadliftingdoll, like others have suggested HOT-ROX is one of the most effective fat burners around, but you’ll need to (obviously) target your training and nutrition towards fat loss.

You’ve got five months, which is plenty of time for an effective cutting plan. Do you have any PL comps between now and February? That’s going to be a factor.

There are several full diet plans around this site: the Velocity Diet, the Get Shredded Diet, the Cheat to Lose diet, the Anabolic Diet, etc.

Plenty of people have had success with each of them. It’s just a matter of which one you want to give a solid 110% chance to.

Dr. John Berardi also had a great article, The Athlete Diet, that discusses some basic steps I’d implement for a month or two, starting tomorrow morning, before you even begin any type of fat loss diet:

When you say:

[quote]I have cut my carbs wayyyyyy down and I consume so much protein.
I drink about 4 whey shakes a day and live off of fish and chicken ( Grilled or broiled) Lots of greens."[/quote]
It sounds like your diet might be low in healthy fats and overall calories. That’s something that could also be holding you back.

I get the impression you’re not brand new to the lifting game, so there’s really no secrets here. It just comes down to you setting your sights on a goal, and then going after it full throttle.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:
Westclock wrote:
I dont know whats in the new HOT-ROX but I do know that ephedrine, Albuterol and Clen DO WORK.

Seriously? Um, call me crazy, but how about we focus on suggesting things that are A - easily accessible, and B - legal.

Deadliftingdoll, like others have suggested HOT-ROX is one of the most effective fat burners around, but you’ll need to (obviously) target your training and nutrition towards fat loss.

You’ve got five months, which is plenty of time for an effective cutting plan. Do you have any PL comps between now and February? That’s going to be a factor.

There are several full diet plans around this site: the Velocity Diet, the Get Shredded Diet, the Cheat to Lose diet, the Anabolic Diet, etc.

Plenty of people have had success with each of them. It’s just a matter of which one you want to give a solid 110% chance to.

Dr. John Berardi also had a great article, The Athlete Diet, that discusses some basic steps I’d implement for a month or two, starting tomorrow morning, before you even begin any type of fat loss diet:

When you say:
I have cut my carbs wayyyyyy down and I consume so much protein.
I drink about 4 whey shakes a day and live off of fish and chicken ( Grilled or broiled) Lots of greens."
It sounds like your diet might be low in healthy fats and overall calories. That’s something that could also be holding you back.

I get the impression you’re not brand new to the lifting game, so there’s really no secrets here. It just comes down to you setting your sights on a goal, and then going after it full throttle.[/quote]

I have no experience with “legal” fat burners. I simply laid out what compounds I was experienced with to give her the option.

What Im suggesting isnt explicitly illegal, its a gray area, research chems in other words, and is very easily obtained.

Im not dismissing HOT-ROX as bunk, Im merely stating I have no experience with them, I do have experience with the other 3 chems.

And I could provide her with all the necessary information to safely and effectively run a cycle of these chems.

Its her choice, Im not even making any real recommendations, Im just laying it out there.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
I have no experience with “legal” fat burners. I simply laid out what compounds I was experienced with to give her the option.

What Im suggesting isnt explicitly illegal, its a gray area, research chems in other words, and is very easily obtained.

Im not dismissing HOT-ROX as bunk, Im merely stating I have no experience with them, I do have experience with the other 3 chems.

And I could provide her with all the necessary information to safely and effectively run a cycle of these chems.

Its her choice, Im not even making any real recommendations, Im just laying it out there.[/quote]

It might be a good idea to keep recommendations for “research chemicals” in the Steroid forum.

Westclock wrote:

When you say:
I drink about 4 whey shakes a day and live off of fish and chicken ( Grilled or broiled) Lots of greens."

I get the impression you’re not brand new to the lifting game, so there’s really no secrets here. It just comes down to you setting your sights on a goal, and then going after it full throttle.[/quote]

Indeed I am not new to lifting… As much as I would like to give the clen a shot I have Worlds in november I need to lose 20lbs before november 14th.

It is a drug tested meet so I have no choice but to do this natural which is what I would prefer anyways lol

Yea I am getting some fish oil.
If anyways could point me in the direction of a good diet I am willing. I have one meet in nov and one in dec then I am done until the arnold. Which I am just working there but I want to get ripped ripped ripped before then!

This site is loaded with good “diets.” You just need to find the one the works for you.

I recommend starting with the articles by Berardi – http://www.T-Nation.com/ALSAuthor.do?p=John%20Berardi&pageNo=1.

Thanks alot!!!

That is awesome advice and a lot more powerful than any fat burner you’ll ever be able to buy.
Chris also listed some great nutrition plans.

DLD, have you considered hiring a coach to help you get through the next few months and plan out your nutrition? Your PL goals do have a conflict with fat loss, but it should be do-able with the right plan.

I would suggest contacting Krista Schuas at
http://www.definingedge.ca/
She is an ex-cop, PL champ and also a champion bodybuilder. She knows her stuff about nutrition, and her distance coaching prices are super reasonable.

She can help you sort out your food and supplements to work with your training and goals.
Good Luck to you!

Chris Colucci wrote:
Westclock wrote:

When you say:

I get the impression you’re not brand new to the lifting game, so there’s really no secrets here. It just comes down to you setting your sights on a goal, and then going after it full throttle.

Indeed I am not new to lifting… As much as I would like to give the clen a shot I have Worlds in november I need to lose 20lbs before november 14th.

It is a drug tested meet so I have no choice but to do this natural which is what I would prefer anyways lol

Yea I am getting some fish oil.
If anyways could point me in the direction of a good diet I am willing. I have one meet in nov and one in dec then I am done until the arnold. Which I am just working there but I want to get ripped ripped ripped before then!

[/quote]

Clen would certainly be out of your system within a week. And you wouldn’t run it that long to begin with, youd be done with several cycles of it before October was finished.

But that’s besides the point, you said youd like to focus on legal supps, diet, and training.

This is a much safer approach, and you certainly dont need clen to drop your goal weight.

Simple diet changes combined with your already intense training regiment should be MORE than enough.

I have found low carb, high good fats/ high protien, combined with SHORT High Intensity Cardio to be the best solution.

Your going to want to keep the cardio extremely brutal, but short to avoid burning too much of your hard earned muscle.

Eat carbs in the morning, before and after you lift, but not before and after you do your cardio, and not at night.

Your going to be running on fat for most of the day, with the exception of a mild carb up for lifting.

T

caloric deficit + train your balls off + repeat.

Haha such good advice thanks everyone!!! Now what to do what to do!!!

Haha such good advice thanks everyone!!! Now what to do what to do!!![/quote]

So what’cha doing? Inquiring minds want to know? Do you have your training and nutrition planned out?

The other thing I was thinking:

That’s seven weeks from today. Losing 20 pound of fat in that time, while maintaining or increasing strength, will be “tough” at best. Are you trying to hit a certain weight class?

And when is the December comp?

deadliftingdoll wrote:
Haha such good advice thanks everyone!!! Now what to do what to do!!!

So what’cha doing? Inquiring minds want to know? Do you have your training and nutrition planned out?

The other thing I was thinking:
I have Worlds in november I need to lose 20lbs before november 14th.
That’s seven weeks from today. Losing 20 pound of fat in that time, while maintaining or increasing strength, will be “tough” at best. Are you trying to hit a certain weight class?

And when is the December comp?[/quote]

November 12-17
WABDL® -World Bench Press and Dead Lift Championships
Riviera Hotel
Las Vegas NV

Name of Event: AAU World Bench, Deadlift and Pushpull
Location of Event: Laughlin, Nevada (1 hour south of Las Vegas)
Date of Event: December 6th - 7th, 2008

I am actually down to 14lbs now so I am doing better. I havn’t noticed much strength issue soooo yea
I am working on getting my supplement sched online so people can help me critic it and then I will be posting my daily workouts to and eating habits.