T Nation

I Need a Good Dr.

Can anybody recommend a Dr that is knowledgable in TRT in the Knoxville or Nashville, TN area? For a good Dr I would be willing to travel to Atlanta. Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.

See an andrologist, a urologist who specialises in the male reproductive and endocrine systems.

This is a good website to start your search with, as these men are listed there.


i do not know of any in that area and atlanta does not seem to have any either.
There is Dr I work with in PA DR overbeck who looks more at holistic approach and uses TRT to its fullest extent.
Dr John in michagen
Dr mariano in cali