I MUST Confess

[quote]CU AeroStallion wrote:
join the “I wear dress pants 4+ inches too big because my thighs and ass are large” club

[/quote]

Ya know, I haven’t owned dress pants in a few years. If they come out with baggy carpenter style slacks, then I’ll get some.

glad you decided to squat,i used to not like backsquats…then i did some frontsquats and had my shoulders hurt for 2 days,needless to say backsquats are my new best friend!

I just can’t believe you would worry about this. Girls are so attracted to my butt…one of my girlfriends is taking a picture of it for a imaging class. She is doing a collection of “perfect parts.”

If I was in charge of T-Nation I would kick you off the forums eternally for this thread.

yea i dont just normally go fucking around in dress pants, but in an attempt to make some extra cash through college i became a realtor…which is sometimes a pain in the ass. and yea most of the time when i know im going to see clients or know im going into the office i have some type of dress pant on. its funny…i had no problems with going from a 40" jacket to a 46".

and Mr. Bear:
id rather just plain get kicked instead. losing this site would truly be a loss. when i finally decided to do a program on here i went CW’s TBT and read some CT stuff as well. i read some of TATE’s stuff yesterday as im really getting into the strength aspect of things now…as i think i said, my bench and my deadlift are both good, but squat sucks by my standards–but i really want to make them all “great” anyway…i read something quick about westside for skinny bast’s just a minute ago and tomorrow after i show some fucking houses im going to look that up and read it…

any more kicks in the ass and suggestions are appreciated, as have been all previous. thanks

Do front squats instead of back squats to put more emphasis on the quads.