T Nation

I Miss Contrl

This place is just not nearly as funny and entertaining without that guy around (not to mention his extremely insightful advice).

I miss being able to open a new thread and snorting oatmeal into my sinuses after reading the first response from him. Okay, I don’t really miss that act, actually that’s quite painful. The funniness I miss. You still around, man?

Anybody else you guys miss?

[quote]Cortes wrote:
This place is just not nearly as funny and entertaining without that guy around (not to mention his extremely insightful advice).

I miss being able to open a new thread and snorting oatmeal into my sinuses after reading the first response from him. Okay, I don’t really miss that act, actually that’s quite painful. The funniness I miss. You still around, man?

Anybody else you guys miss?[/quote]

Second that. I believe he’s still uber busy with his new job that he started. He’s a valuable asset to the forum, and hopefully he’ll be back making us “double over” again soon, lol.

I miss World… It wasn’t quite a year ago, I was where he is now. He may not be the funniest bro, but he always tells it like it is, gives steller advice and has a work ethic like no other- Truly a beast-

Mingledorff

[quote]mingledorff7 wrote:
I miss World… It wasn’t quite a year ago, I was where he is now. He may not be the funniest bro, but he always tells it like it is, gives steller advice and has a work ethic like no other- Truly a beast-

Mingledorff[/quote]

Definitely seconded.

And as much as a lot of you will not agree with me, I miss good old RJ posting on this forum as well.

Dont know what you had till its gone eh :slight_smile:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

Anybody else you guys miss?[/quote]

I laughed at every post of his, regardless of if it was funny or not.

Imagining Ronald Reagan giving steroid advice is hilarious

He’s a character and that Regan avitar is the best.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Was just looking through some old threads the other day and came across his “Shazambalone XT” post. Damn funny.

The forum is definitely lacking in witty, cantankerous, ornery bastards who know what they’re talking about these days. Quite a shame if you ask me.

Maybe he’ll pop up and tear into me for calling him a bastard.

That would be refreshing.

Looks like this board could use some humor…

It’s a shame I’ve got none.

I have humor, but I’m trying to cut back so I can get into learning more about AAS. :frowning:

[quote]Schmazz wrote:
Looks like this board could use some humor…

It’s a shame I’ve got none.[/quote]

http://www.jokesgalore.com/

Where has Jelly been? Havn’t heard anything latly on his AAS experiment he wants to do at the begining of next year-

jelly bean?

;p

[quote]mingledorff7 wrote:
Where has Jelly been? Havn’t heard anything latly on his AAS experiment he wants to do at the begining of next year-[/quote]

Working in a remote location, no internet.

Pregnant wife.

'Nuff said.

By chance, does anyone have Worlds address at Boot Camp? By now he knows what company, and the platoon he’s in. I know this is unlikely, but its possable he corresponds with his closest Bros. If so, I say we send him powerbars… I used to love getting them shits when I was there.

[quote]5.0 wrote:
mingledorff7 wrote:
Where has Jelly been? Havn’t heard anything latly on his AAS experiment he wants to do at the begining of next year-

Working in a remote location, no internet.

Pregnant wife.

'Nuff said.[/quote]

I just got back and I’m catching up on all the goings-on. Summertime is always the busiest for me, but I’m usually lurking around here in the mornings. I just haven’t had anything useful to add to the conversations, so I’m content to listen.

And there’s no big rush on the group cycle thing, it’s sort-of halfway planned out, and there’s lot’s of time to let it stew…

Jelly

I miss world too. You knew he wasn’t gonna BS you.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
mingledorff7 wrote:

Mingledorff

Definitely seconded.

And as much as a lot of you will not agree with me, I miss good old RJ posting on this forum as well.[/quote]

I miss his incite and knowledge. Even though he is a prink.

[quote]rushman wrote:
I miss his incite and knowledge. Even though he is a prink.[/quote]

Incite is right. He did a lot of that.