I Met John Romaniello

I was with my girl last night and to kick start our vacation to Europe we went out to a Brazilian steakhouse (all you can eat - great restaurant to celebrate!). We had reservations for 8:15 so we got there and got seated and then I saw this guy standing in the doorway…

I was thinking to myself, you know that really looks like Roman but why would he be in LA when he lives in NY? I tried to forget about it pretty sure I was delusional but then we walked in to go to the salad bar and we had to walk right by him… I was kinda eying him and he may have seen me anyway.

When I walked by I was pretty sure it was him so I turned to him and asked him his name… He said his name was John and I followed with “Romaniello”. We chit chatted for a bit and I was telling him when I go to Korean BBQ places I always wish Dave Tate and Jim Wendler were with me so I could see how they really put down food. Anyways, it was really great meeting him and he was telling me he may move out to the Santa Monica area and get out of NY so if he does and you’re in the area he may be able to coach you! I know I’ll be looking into it…

Anyway, it was a great night with awesome food and pretty awesome to run into John in my area.

you look like hair twins.

[quote]yolo84 wrote:
you look like hair twins.[/quote]

What a thing to say…

Pretty cool, I’ve always thought John seemed like a cool guy to hang out with, laid back and not cocky/arrogant.

Screw you, John, with yer… small waist and… wide shoulders, and… dark tan… and… perfectly tailored shirt.

lol

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Screw you, John, with yer… small waist and… wide shoulders, and… dark tan… and… perfectly tailored shirt.

[/quote]

He’s laughin’ at you! Thinks he’s better than you…thinks he’s better than ALL of us I reckon!!

He is better than all of us. And so damn likeable.

Awesome so how is John going to be a Jets fan in Cali?

Lol

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Awesome so how is John going to be a Jets fan in Cali?

Lol[/quote]

HA! That’s exactly what I thought first too DJ.

[quote]Efuchs7 wrote:
I always wish Dave Tate and Jim Wendler were with me so I could see how they really put down food. [/quote]

[quote]Samir wrote:

[quote]Efuchs7 wrote:
I always wish Dave Tate and Jim Wendler were with me so I could see how they really put down food. [/quote]

lol I gotta try some wheat grass pancakes.

That is awesome, I have known John for like 10 years and have never met him IRL…lol

“Fat free sugar free fish oil…syrup”

Hahahahaa