I May Have Low T

Hey guys I am a first time poster and trying to get in shape. I have found it almost impossible to put on any muscle. I was wondering if something hormonally was at the root of the problem.

I haven’t really done a lot of lower body work/squats. I plan on doing a routine with lots of squats in hopes that it will help me.

-height
6’4"
-waist
38"
-weight
238lbs

-describe body and facial hair

I have sparse chest hair and light facial hair. Light hair on my forearms. I do have a good amount of hair on my stomach.

-describe where you carry fat and how changed
I carry fat around the middle (spare tire) and in my thighs. It has been this way for as long as I can remember

-health conditions, symptoms [history]

Asthma at an early age. It has since gone away.

-describe diet [some create substantial damage with starvation diets]

I generally stick close to a paleo/primal diet (no grains). Lowish carbs, moderate protein and high fat.

-describe training [some ruin there hormones by over training]

3 days per week. Push/pull split.

-testes ache, ever, with a fever?

nope

-how have morning wood and nocturnal erections changed

I used to have it occasionally in my 20s. Now I virtually never have it. I have been experiencing ED as well.

-other symptoms
almost complete lack of sex drive. Difficulty falling/staying asleep. Lack of drive and occasional sadness/depression. I am what you would consider skinny fat. I don’t look fat, but I carry a decent amount of fat around my mid section/thighs.