I Made the News lol

[quote]digitalairair wrote:
Taiwan has nothing to report.

[/quote]

Well, except for a very large neighbor with crazy generals that wants to attack you, and probably will if the USA does show some spine.

Develop nukes ASAP, sub-launched, air-launched, truck mobile. Align yourself with Israel and India.

Do it quietly and then go blow a couple up in the middle of the Pacific.

(Like a champ) << best part.

Fantastic work Frank!

I especially liked “…And even films himself enjoying a buffet”…

[quote]TigerTime wrote:
(Like a champ) << best part.[/quote]

x2 That part was awesome.

this is how i reacted to the newspaper reports.

amazing

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Frank you are terrific. I can’t understand a word of the Chinese, but I can tell exactly where you took, ahem, liberties with the translation. How big of a news station is this? Like, did it go out to 1 billion of your countrymen? Or was it a more local station?

I sure hope you stay out of trouble, man. Have you retained a good lawyer? Fun is fun, but cops and government officials can be pretty humorless. From what I understand, Chinese ones even less so than others. And that cop they interviewed seemed like an A-number-1 dyed in the wool bureaucrat. Watch out.

Also, damn, China’s got some long-assed news segments. In the US that would have been maaaybe a 60 second piece. Even Obama doesn’t get 5 minutes![/quote]

It was on almost every news station. Only the stations that interviewed me actually put up some footage other than the street sex video.

and the next morning i was on front page of the sports and lifestyle section of all the major newspapers.

the cops thought it was funny. They thought this was good advertisement for Western Contemporary art.

and…everyone at the gym was looking at me when I was lifting today. People that I haven’t talked to for years (ex girlfriend for 8 years ago) messaged me on FB and said they saw me lol. Taiwan has nothing to report.

[/quote]

Well good stuff then, man. Send me your autograph, lol.

Hey we’re actually not that far from each other. Let me know if you ever plan to make a trip to the land of your mortal enemies. (^_~)b

You’ve got an all expenses paid night out waiting for you, on me. I more than owe it to you in exchange for the entertainment and fun I’ve experienced watching your videos.

That is, if you’re not rotting in the darkest cell of a Chinese prison somewhere…
[/quote]

Cool . i’ve always wanted to go to japan.

Is it a good place to troll like this?

if not, we can just eat sushi minus the california roll

Frank…I think they should come here.

Haha!

Well done :slight_smile:

So I guess it was your street sex video that led the media to take an interest in you? And where can I see that street sex video in full please?

Haha!

So I guess it was your street sex video that led the media to take an interest in you? And where can I see that street sex video in full please?

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Haha!

So I guess it was your street sex video that led the media to take an interest in you? And where can I see that street sex video in full please?[/quote]

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Haha!

So I guess it was your street sex video that led the media to take an interest in you? And where can I see that street sex video in full please?[/quote]

Thanks guys! :slight_smile:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Frank…I think they should come here.[/quote]

I’d consider it.

As long as Frank doesn’t get my ass arrested…[/quote]

Haha! Absolutely. I’d be up for it and able to do it as well. At least for three or four day trip and depending on the time. Got another baby coming in August, though, so if it didn’t happen before then it probably won’t happen for a little while.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Frank you are terrific. I can’t understand a word of the Chinese, but I can tell exactly where you took, ahem, liberties with the translation. How big of a news station is this? Like, did it go out to 1 billion of your countrymen? Or was it a more local station?

I sure hope you stay out of trouble, man. Have you retained a good lawyer? Fun is fun, but cops and government officials can be pretty humorless. From what I understand, Chinese ones even less so than others. And that cop they interviewed seemed like an A-number-1 dyed in the wool bureaucrat. Watch out.

Also, damn, China’s got some long-assed news segments. In the US that would have been maaaybe a 60 second piece. Even Obama doesn’t get 5 minutes![/quote]

It was on almost every news station. Only the stations that interviewed me actually put up some footage other than the street sex video.

and the next morning i was on front page of the sports and lifestyle section of all the major newspapers.

the cops thought it was funny. They thought this was good advertisement for Western Contemporary art.

and…everyone at the gym was looking at me when I was lifting today. People that I haven’t talked to for years (ex girlfriend for 8 years ago) messaged me on FB and said they saw me lol. Taiwan has nothing to report.

[/quote]

Hey we’re actually not that far from each other. Let me know if you ever plan to make a trip to the land of your mortal enemies. (^_~)b

You’ve got an all expenses paid night out waiting for you, on me. I more than owe it to you in exchange for the entertainment and fun I’ve experienced watching your videos.

That is, if you’re not rotting in the darkest cell of a Chinese prison somewhere…
[/quote]

[/quote]

Probably better. You ever see any of the vids or pictures of people doing insane stuff here, pretty much like you do, and people show absolutely no reaction whatsoever.

Check out Ume Kayo, if you can. She’s one of my favorite photographers ever and she has an eye that seems very similar to yours. For real. I’ll see if I can scan a couple of her pics and post them here later today and you’ll see what I mean. Or just do a search. I can’t type the kanji for here name here, I think, but I’ll try (probably just look like gibberish)

�佳代

Oh, and you can get plenty of California Rolls here.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Here are a few of her photos. Just type her name into google’s image search for a whole bunch more, if you are interested. She an eye for real real, if you know what I mean. Nothing is embellished, nothing beautified; if anything most of her subjects are ugly, rather than pretty. But she turns something ordinary into something somehow fascinating and, certainly not beautiful, but intensely attractive. Hope you enjoy.