I Made Hooker's Blog

i was hoping to open this thread and get a grammar lesson. thanks for making my day!

What an ugly bastard. Looks like shit run over… a bunch. Definitely more than twice.

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:
I do remember that pic but I still think you look like Mac after having him in your avatar for so long.
[/quote]

Hell, I still picture rainjack as Hank Hill.

xtraxxl.com/news/
Truth_about_Anthony_Roberts/?back_url=/news/

[quote]juice20jd wrote:
xtraxxl.com/news/
Truth_about_Anthony_Roberts/?back_url=/news/[/quote]

AWESOME!

See? I knew it was likely a Brit thing and I was right…A hangover from my Nottingham born Ex (Baby you’ll regret me!)…It’s great, we are both correct…Wish the solving of world problems were so “easy”…

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I know what you are saying, and I questioned myself. It’s something I have pondered before, so this time I checked it out.

Following is what I came across:

Which is the correct spelling: ‘oriented’ or ‘orientated’?

It really doesn’t matter: it’s a matter of personal taste. Orientated is currently preferred use in general British use. Oriented is prevalent in technical use, and in the US.

Taken from www.askoxford.com

However, thinking about it from a picky point of view… Since oriented is the term used in technical language, and since my sentence included the word “technically”, I guess you are right, and I should have used the word ‘oriented’.

To me though, the word ‘oriented’ sounds like a term for a westerner who has spent too long in the orient, haha.

Bushy

[/quote]

I’ve never stopped to ask, just who the hell is this guy? Some self-appointed 'net steroid guru?
His blog (hell, any blog) seems pretty f’in pointless and self-serving. However, I’ve never had my pic posted on someone’s blog, so I suppose I’m a bit jealous!
If I were RJ, I wouldn’t want this blowhard mentioning my side biz on his freakin blog.

It does kinda seem to undermine the legitimacy of RJ’s company.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I know what you are saying, and I questioned myself. It’s something I have pondered before, so this time I checked it out.

Following is what I came across:

Which is the correct spelling: ‘oriented’ or ‘orientated’?

It really doesn’t matter: it’s a matter of personal taste. Orientated is currently preferred use in general British use. Oriented is prevalent in technical use, and in the US.

Taken from www.askoxford.com

However, thinking about it from a picky point of view… Since oriented is the term used in technical language, and since my sentence included the word “technically”, I guess you are right, and I should have used the word ‘oriented’.

To me though, the word ‘oriented’ sounds like a term for a westerner who has spent too long in the orient, haha.

Bushy

[/quote]

I prefer the term asianed.

So a swanky, colorful import car is no longer “riced out” but rather “oriented” ?

[quote]juice20jd wrote:
xtraxxl.com/news/
Truth_about_Anthony_Roberts/?back_url=/news/[/quote]

Wow. I wrote AR off awhile ago when I saw that his retarded weekly “Injected” video opened with an ad for the roidstore… The biggest scam ever. I’m not surprised that he is accused of being part owner of the roidstore either. Based on him being connected to that ad I wouldn’t be surprised if everything in that flame-article were true. Either way he’s making $$ off of a scam selling ads so he is a scammer, and scammers are pieces of shit.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
juice20jd wrote:
xtraxxl.com/news/
Truth_about_Anthony_Roberts/?back_url=/news/

Wow. I wrote AR off awhile ago when I saw that his retarded weekly “Injected” video opened with an ad for the roidstore… The biggest scam ever. I’m not surprised that he is accused of being part owner of the roidstore either. Based on him being connected to that ad I wouldn’t be surprised if everything in that flame-article were true. Either way he’s making $$ off of a scam selling ads so he is a scammer, and scammers are pieces of shit.[/quote]

Let's drop the thread then and quit giving him publicity even if it's negative. This thread is silly. Why did we feel the need to bring it back?

Although JD’s post was interesting.
Just my 2 cents.

fuck rush…fuckin neocon