T Nation

I’m Doing 2500 Burpees For Charity

I have been sickened by reading these weekly stories in the UK, about children being murdered by the people who should be protecting them most

Their parents

The Star Hobson story in the UK was the last straw. I was moved to tears as I have a wee girl a few months older. The suffering that wee girl went through chilled me to the bone.

These stories have been happening in the UK however I’m sure my international brothers and sisters will understand how these heinous crimes are worldwide

On New Years Day, I plan to complete 2500 burpees. All cash raised will go to the NSPCC

I would greatly appreciate if any of my fellow T-Nation brethren would make a donation and help these defenceless children

10 Likes

Bump for anyone who wants to put in some cash for a good cause

Great cause buddy :+1:

Bump

1 Like

Thanks @kd13 mate

And thanks for the donation too

I know a guy who knows a guy. Hope it helps stir some attention.

Badass that you’re doing this. Make sure you tag the charity on IG or where ever else you’re posting it to spread the word even more. Hashtags are perfect for this exact thing.

9 Likes

Thank you as always @Chris_Colucci my man. You’ve been a great help to me and it’s truly appreciated

2 Likes

Great cause and can’t wait to see you smash this one. Already donated mate now just getting the popcorn ready to start watching :sunglasses:

1 Like

Absolutely incredible work my dude.

Amazing this hasn’t been bumped

1 Like

I know mate. Quite surprised but hey ho

Maybe if I posted a push pull split then it would have got more traction :joy:

I am shot to shit btw

Make it a six day PPLPPL and you’ll go viral.

I’m not even going to pretend I watched 5 hours of burpees, but even on a fast forward it was easy to see how difficult this was.

Fantastic effort mate.

1 Like

Well done buddy :clap:

1 Like