I love this place!

i just wanted to let everyone know how much I appreciate this forum and getting to converse with people that are really serious about working out and such. There are no serious bb’s or even regular lifters here where I live (ones that have a clue anyway), and I am the only one out of my group of friends who is into the “iron game.” I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been cracked on for eating a protein bar or a MRP (while everyone else is chugging a sixer and wolfing down big macs), or laughed at for doing low-carb diets. I’ve even thought about moving to a bigger city just to be around more serious lifters. Anyway to the folks at Testosterone you guys rock, and don’t ever change. My heart was broken when MM2K sold out, and this is the only magazine/site I regularly look at. I am signing up for my subscription today. To everyone else on here, it’s great to have you all “around.” I don’t know if there is still room at the Orlando seminar but if there is I am going to try and make it, I would love to meet you all. Have a great holiday everyone, and keep pumping the iron!

Amen!! :slight_smile:

I love this place 2…MERRY XMAS guys!

Believe me, the more people, the more nimrods. That’s why I don’t train in a commercial gym. Just hang tough and fight the good fight. Merry Christmas to everyone!