I Love Pictures That Make Me Train Seriously ...

Hi T-Nation People.

I bet everybody gets one of these moments when they see themselves “nakid” or in some other not too favouring pose, picture or video.
Who likes taking/seeing pictures of themselves anyway.

Holidays are usually the worst times. We take it easy enjoy ourselves and before you know BANG your loving family has taken a picture of you WITHOUT knowing. Surprisingly enough we nearly fall into a coma after seeing the holiday albums. As if we don’t have mirrors in the house.

Well that is what has happened to me.

Step number 2 : We get disgusted. Totally pissed off and don’t want to talk to our family members ever again. Especially the one who took the picture.

Step number 3 : We decide on a change. We desire better body. We want to HAVE a perfect body. We want to do whatever it takes to get it.

Step number 4 : We take action. We write the plan step by step. We recite it to us every night and day. We live by this peace of paper as if it was sacred Bible. We keep going till the end.

Step number 5 : Take a new picture and complete. Put a final time on all this. We don’t want to be going on for ever.

Peace and blessings.

i dont think i want a physique that wont take me almost forever…maybe i’ll never get there, keeps me having something to strive for

I agree completely. there are plenty of events in peoples’ lives that can cause a desire for change. For me it was visiting the Guinness Book of World Records in Niagara and finding out that ona 5’10 frame I was 265 pounds. Pictures in most cases are a fantastic thing to have because the provide both motivation and an indication of progress.

I’ve got no fitness or nutrition advise for anyone because I’m not knowledgeable enough to advise on those topics. But I can say one thing. Anyone getting into fitness, find a camera and take pictures every 2-4 weeks. You can really surprise yourself with results by comparing new and old photos.

I’m going to post my picture that made me realize the situation I am in.

I would love to see pictures of others as well. Only if you dare!!!

Starting tomorrow my Real Fast Fat Loss.

yo-hooooo. I love this program it kicks my ass really gooood.

[quote]JuicyLucy wrote:

yo-hooooo. I love this program it kicks my ass really gooood.[/quote]

this one.

[quote]thosebananas wrote:
JuicyLucy wrote:

yo-hooooo. I love this program it kicks my ass really gooood.

this one.[/quote]

How did it go since then? Have you made improvements? Any after pics?