T Nation

I Love PETA

This might be old, but I had to post it as soon as I came across it:

Don’t use the teeth, damnit!

So eating vegetables is like sucking dick? Yeah. I can see straight guys running out to eat their veggies and sop eating meat with all that imagery in their heads.

[quote]lewhitehurst wrote:
So eating vegetables is like sucking dick? Yeah. I can see straight guys running out to eat their veggies and sop eating meat with all that imagery in their heads.
[/quote]

Haha, exactly what I was thinking.

Wait… what was that commercial about?

[quote]PaddyM wrote:

[quote]lewhitehurst wrote:
So eating vegetables is like sucking dick? Yeah. I can see straight guys running out to eat their veggies and sop eating meat with all that imagery in their heads.
[/quote]

Haha, exactly what I was thinking.[/quote]

Same here

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Wait… what was that commercial about?[/quote]

something about vegetables being for girls and real men eating meat … i think

[quote]NoWheyOut wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Wait… what was that commercial about?[/quote]

something about vegetables being for girls and real men eating meat … i think[/quote]

nods

[quote]NoWheyOut wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Wait… what was that commercial about?[/quote]

something about vegetables being for girls and real men eating meat … i think[/quote]

This is the funniest answer possible to this. Excellent!

PETA is pathetic

Me likey.

[quote]NoWheyOut wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Wait… what was that commercial about?[/quote]

something about vegetables being for girls and real men eating meat … i think[/quote]

damn right!