I Love PETA

Pop group Pet Shop Boys have revealed they have turned down a request by animal rights group Peta to rename themselves the Rescue Shelter Boys.

I like turtles

That’s just ridiculous, of all the possible things those knobheads could pull…

Ohhhh PETA how do I love thee, let me count the ways…Oh wait, I don’t, schmea.

PETA’s always in the news man, they may carry a shitty message (imo) but they sure know how to get their name out there!

BTW, that chick needs to eat a fucking ham sandwich and stfu!

I can’t stand PETA. (and I’m a vegetarian)

I think they get ideas for their propaganda from old war tactics. They put stuff everywhere to try to scare people, but they don’t make any sense! (not to mention that most people just don’t care to begin with)

But… if some of them want to get half naked and hold signs in the street… i’m probably not going to complain too much.

It is like most organizations, that has a use, it takes things too far

[quote]polo77j wrote:

PETA’s always in the news man, they may carry a shitty message (imo) but they sure know how to get their name out there!

BTW, that chick needs to eat a fucking ham sandwich and stfu![/quote]

I’d hit it

[quote]detazathoth wrote:
I like turtles[/quote]

People
Eating
Tons of
Animals

[quote]B rocK wrote:
People
Eating
Tons of
Animals[/quote]

I’m a fan of People Eating Tasty Animals … but yours is good too

[quote]Rattler wrote:
polo77j wrote:

BTW, that chick needs to eat a fucking ham sandwich and stfu!

I’d hit it[/quote]

x2

kinda hard to take an organization seriously that is against the “murder of sea-kittens” (aka eating fish) when it killed over 6000 of the cats and dogs it rescued last year (90% or so).

But then why spend money helping animals when it is cheaper to have a giant meat locker at your Virginia HQ and spend $20mil on some stupid ad campaign to make people feel guilty…