T Nation

I Love It

i love how this site now has more tiny guys who want to stay tiny and think everyone should stay tiny. i thought the problem wouldve been fixed with the making of the mma, V-Diet and all other bullshit forums but of course these pricks still roam around trying to promote their antibodybuilding shit all over this site.

first and foremost this is a bodybuilding site. thats how it got its start and regardless of whether or not you actually are a bodybuilder or desire to look like one at all you need to acknowledge the fact this was established as a serious bodybuilding site so show some god damned respect to the lifestyle. if you dont want to discuss bodybuilding in a positive light then get the fuck out. stay in your combat sports thread and just dont come out. dont go into RMP and say how everyone needs to be >170 all year round. dont try to talk shit about bulking, and shut the hell up about not using direct arm work.

i really hate these people more then the people who dont even lift because at least the people who dont lift arent trying to shove their views down other peoples throats who have completely different goals. and also notice how no one ever goes into the combat sports or strength sports and says oh you need to move up 3 weight classes and bring up your traps. no, the only people who feel the need to chime in on everyone elses shit are the people from other sections commenting on BBing. so please, shut the fuck up.

I think there are more posts of people complaining about other people not trying hard enough to get as big as possible as there are posts of people actually stating that they want to stay at 170 (or whatever) pounds.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
i love how this site now has more tiny guys who want to stay tiny and think everyone should stay tiny. i thought the problem wouldve been fixed with the making of the mma, V-Diet and all other bullshit forums but of course these pricks still roam around trying to promote their antibodybuilding shit all over this site.

first and foremost this is a bodybuilding site. thats how it got its start and regardless of whether or not you actually are a bodybuilder or desire to look like one at all you need to acknowledge the fact this was established as a serious bodybuilding site so show some god damned respect to the lifestyle. if you dont want to discuss bodybuilding in a positive light then get the fuck out. stay in your combat sports thread and just dont come out. dont go into RMP and say how everyone needs to be >170 all year round. dont try to talk shit about bulking, and shut the hell up about not using direct arm work.

i really hate these people more then the people who dont even lift because at least the people who dont lift arent trying to shove their views down other peoples throats who have completely different goals. and also notice how no one ever goes into the combat sports or strength sports and says oh you need to move up 3 weight classes and bring up your traps. no, the only people who feel the need to chime in on everyone elses shit are the people from other sections commenting on BBing. so please, shut the fuck up.[/quote]

LOL! Great post!

theres a difference between as big as possible and as big as your natural genetics will allow you.

anytime ive ever seen someone get rashed/flamed/w.e is for posting a picture in RMP when they are extremely small or extremely out of shape.

[quote]Petrichor wrote:
I think there are more posts of people complaining about other people not trying hard enough to get as big as possible as there are posts of people actually stating that they want to stay at 170 (or whatever) pounds.[/quote]

You’re probably right at this moment, but several months ago it was like an epidemic of anti-bodybuilding posts.

Bodybuilding is fine. The contests creep me out. Female bodybuilders look great. Posing as a 105# hottie…doing an ILS lat pose looks silly.

We needed another thread like this
New and interesting take on the situation
Camouflaged petition for a T-Cell invite

[quote]Travacolypse wrote:
We needed another thread like this
New and interesting take on the situation
Camouflaged petition for a t-cell invite[/quote]

lol

It’s beyond me how access to an internet forum carries so much weight for people.

It’s reminiscent of high school, that’s for sure.

[quote]Travacolypse wrote:
We needed another thread like this
New and interesting take on the situation
Camouflaged petition for a T-Cell invite[/quote]

nice try except i dont even read the T-Cell, cocklips.

I genuinely care either way! Tell me more about yourself and the 781. It all sounds fascinating.

[quote]Travacolypse wrote:
We needed another thread like this
New and interesting take on the situation
Camouflaged petition for a T-Cell invite[/quote]

This made me laugh out loud. clever man.

[quote]Travacolypse wrote:
I genuinely care either way! Tell me more about yourself and the 781. It all sounds fascinating.[/quote]

lol.

[quote]Travacolypse wrote:
We needed another thread like this
New and interesting take on the situation
Camouflaged petition for a T-Cell invite[/quote]

made me lol :slight_smile:

781…you have a legitimate “complaint”…the only thing is…I see more complaints about the shit that falls from your mouth onto your keyboard.

But that could just be my own perception…I apologize IF I’m wrong. :wink:

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I agree with LiveFromThe781.

There some assfucks on this site who promote NOT gaining muscle. WTF? Bodybuilding site people. Even if you want to pull out the Powerlifting card, you can’t pull decent weight weighing 60lbs.

That said, Travacolypse made me giggle.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
781…you have a legitimate “complaint”…the only thing is…I see more complaints about the shit that falls from your mouth onto your keyboard.

But that could just be my own perception…I apologize IF I’m wrong. ;)[/quote]

i have no idea what you just said. can you please dumb this down for me, all that listening to Atmosphere made you into an intellectual er sumtin

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
781…you have a legitimate “complaint”…the only thing is…I see more complaints about the shit that falls from your mouth onto your keyboard.

But that could just be my own perception…I apologize IF I’m wrong. :wink:

i have no idea what you just said. can you please dumb this down for me, all that listening to Atmosphere made you into an intellectual er sumtin[/quote]

It means people think you post a lot of stupid shit, too.

i can label everyone who disagrees with me stupid too. 90% of those people are just ones who follow me place to place “oh look livefromthe781 posted here im gonna go make a shitty joke about him”

i speak my mind. on here, in real life. its no different. only difference is everyone loves me in real life so everyone hates me on the internet.

I for one don’t hate you. I agree that the people who get flamed for saying ‘they don’t wanna get TOO big" should know better than to say that on a bodybuilding site, especially when they often include such gems as ‘chicks dig skinnier guys anyway’ or ’ sorry if i don’t want to be 250 pounds of useless mass!’. Sure they can have there own opinions, but they should be aware that they’re probably gonna get ripped into for saying that here.