I love camel toes!

Here’s one for the ladies.

It’s too bad we can’t post larger photos than this because you really need to see all the info. It’s pretty freakin’ hilarious.

Ladies, no need to strain yourself getting the camel toe, now you can buy a camel toe cup! And it comes in three sizes so you can have moderate to excessive toe! LOL!

Perfect for you Hot Dog Bun Lovers!

That has to be one of the funniest damn things I’ve ever seen

RF

Sending me this was a brilliant move, Cap’n.

LMAO! Monkeyboy, I knew I shouldn’t have sent you that photo of me! LOL! Oh no, you’re going to do bad things to me now!

You better watch out, I’ll get you back!

~karma~, you know I love girls with the hotdog bun pussies! Although, I prefer the mild camel toe, as it gives a natural hotdog bun pussy look.

Besides, having it done with assistance is just not the same as a beautiful, natural hotdog bun pussy.

LOL!

Oh Nate! You’re so glib!

Holy FUCK! Attention all forum members: never send MBE a picture.

ps - Nate, that rainbow behind your head ain’t helping you any.

Too funny, MBE!

lol, MBE you have WAY too much time on your hands

Oh, I dunno Jason. I think the 25 seconds of thought and 5 mins of actual work I dedicated to this particular project were well worth it.

MBE: “Always tagged, never captured. Since 1855.”

But Shugs I only had 32 pieces of pizza, 5 cream buns, and a Diet Coke. Do you really think I’ll rip my pants?

LOL! MBE, you’re asking for it! I knew I shouldn’t have sent you that photo. But don’t worry, I’ll get you back. Just wait until I have a little free time to play in PhotoShop!

I knew someone was going to say something about the rainbow in the background. I didn’t realize it when the photo was taken. Hey, it was taken at work with a United Way picture in the background. No, I’m not gay (not that there is anything wrong with that)!

LOL! I’ll get you MBE, if it’s the last thing I do!

The game has begun.

Hyphnz, now you know perfectly well the diet coke negates all adverse effects of the junk food. Golly! Give me a little credit when it comes to nutritionatoryism. Pffft, idiot.

Nate, you just keep dressing up like Little Bo Peep and crying in the corner as usual and we’ll all be fine. Oh wait, you’re going to launch a surprise attack on my ripping my pants, aren’t you? Yes! Being that I have not already written a page on it, the quote hasn’t been on Coach D’s site, and it has yet be commented on a dozen or so times, it is the perfect unexpected and non-defendable target! You maniacal genious, you. Oh, how about you splice some gay commentary into the pic of Shugs and myself, that’ll learn me!

MBE: “Anti-counter-productive. Since 1902.”

You were right, you had the gay commentary all thought up before I posted it. You’re ahead of the game. But hey, here it is for all to see anyway. Let the fun begin!

Nate, listen, because this is my last word on this thread and I would like to address a couple items; this “battle” as it were is providing no challenge to me whatsoever. I do not mean this in a mean-spirited way nor is it an attack upon you. I simply feel as though the situation is akin to a UFC-bound fighter challenging though toughest kid in a 4th grade class to an NHB brawl.

I called the two possibilities that you had for fodder, yet you still posted it. Were comedic timing a death clock, last rites would be good and done about now. Feel free to lambaste all you like by rehashing gags and gratuitious running jokes. I’m off to find a new project. I leave you with a quote from possibly the most brilliant movie ever concieved, “It’s been fun but…not really.” - Weekend at Bernie’s.

MBE: “Dispwn3d. Since 1932.”

Poor MBE rejected by his own family.

“I’ll get you Monkeyboy Eric, if it’s the last thing I do!”