I Lost My Dog

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
You should grab the person responsible for leaving that gate open and kick him in the nuts. Make him feel exactly how you feel.
[/quote]
I think a girl did it.[/quote]

Ah ok.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
You should grab the person responsible for leaving that gate open and kick him in the nuts. Make him feel exactly how you feel.
[/quote]
[/quote]

I really don’t see what that woman is complaining about.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
[/quote]
[/quote]

I really don’t see what that woman is complaining about.[/quote]
So you enjoy getting punched there? :wink:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
That is SO tempting. But unfortunately, I can’ ttouch her, as she is my sister’s best friend, and my sister is an asshole. She even took her side by saying that it was not her fault, but a bad time/bad place kind of thing. [/quote]
Yeah so if you were to shoot her in the foot it wouldn’t be your fault. Just one of those her foot was in the wrong place at the wrong time kinda things you know?

I seriously hope your dog trundles back home soon. Did he have a collar on at the time possibly with contact info?[/quote]

Yeah, his collar had info. So that leads me to either that he has not been found, so he will just get back home, or the asshole who find him didn’t care to return him

Where do you live, Athens?

hope you find your dog Nik, that shit would devastate me. I love my little puppy more than 99% of the humans in my life

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
[/quote]
[/quote]

That is SO tempting. But unfortunately, I can’ ttouch her, as she is my sister’s best friend, and my sister is an asshole. She even took her side by saying that it was not her fault, but a bad time/bad place kind of thing. [/quote]

FUCK THAT.

If anyone fucks with my dog, i dont care if its my mother, that bitch is getting fucked up.

Man’s best friend for a reason. You will never have another friend in your life as loyal as a good dog.