I Lost My Dog

I lost my dog since Friday midday. My sister’s best frined came home, forgot the door open and the dog left. He must had smelled some female, cause the neighbours said that he ran. That dog never run, not even when I took him to a field, he just layed next to me. I am hoping he will be back.

Holy shit that door challenged bitch would have hell to pay if it were my dog.

Hope you find the dog, mate

I would be crushed if I ever lost any of my little pals. I hate reading shit like this :frowning:

That sucks hope you find your dog.

that sucks dude - I hope the search goes well

I bet he’ll be scratching at your door in the next couple of days

so, after Prof Xs dog and your dog, cant you all just get a GPS thingy on your dogs so that you know where they are?

What kind of dog is he

[quote]orion wrote:
so, after Prof Xs dog and your dog, cant you all just get a GPS thingy on your dogs so that you know where they are?[/quote]

If Orions avatar didn’t stand out so much, I’d have guessed it was AdamHum who made this post.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
I lost my dog since Friday midday. My sister’s best frined came home, forgot the door open and the dog left. He must had smelled some female, cause the neighbours said that he ran. That dog never run, not even when I took him to a field, he just layed next to me. I am hoping he will be back.[/quote]

Having a bitch in heat will make good dogs run off. Have you checked with animal control?

[quote]Captnoblivious wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
I lost my dog since Friday midday. My sister’s best frined came home, forgot the door open and the dog left. He must had smelled some female, cause the neighbours said that he ran. That dog never run, not even when I took him to a field, he just layed next to me. I am hoping he will be back.[/quote]

Having a bitch in heat will make good dogs run off. Have you checked with animal control?
[/quote]

Yeah, they haven’t seen him, I actually went to the shelter to check all the dogs.

[quote]bdocksaints75 wrote:
What kind of dog is he[/quote]

I picked him up from the sidewalk when he was less than a month old. He is medium size, black and white, with a short tail. He has a great smell, so if he is still out there, I have no doubt that he will come back eventually. I just hope that nobody else picks him up.

Thank you all for your support, I really appreciate it.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:
so, after Prof Xs dog and your dog, cant you all just get a GPS thingy on your dogs so that you know where they are?[/quote]

If Orions avatar didn’t stand out so much, I’d have guessed it was AdamHum who made this post.[/quote]

But I looked it up?

They exist!

The power of the pussy is always strong. Especially a smelly one.

On a serious note, sorry about your dog, man.

You should grab the person responsible for leaving that gate open and kick him in the nuts. Make him feel exactly how you feel.

This happened to me once when my girlfriend’s sister came but didn’t close the door properly because she “was leaving in aminute or two” that stupid lazy fucking idiot.

I almost shit my pants going crazy looking for my little Rosalinda and found her about an agonizngly long hour later. I know how lucky I was to find her. I hate even thinking about that day.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
You should grab the person responsible for leaving that gate open and kick him in the nuts. Make him feel exactly how you feel.
[/quote]
I think a girl did it.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
[/quote]
I think a girl did it.[/quote]

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
[/quote]
I think a girl did it.[/quote]
[/quote]

That is SO tempting. But unfortunately, I can’ ttouch her, as she is my sister’s best friend, and my sister is an asshole. She even took her side by saying that it was not her fault, but a bad time/bad place kind of thing.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
That is SO tempting. But unfortunately, I can’ ttouch her, as she is my sister’s best friend, and my sister is an asshole. She even took her side by saying that it was not her fault, but a bad time/bad place kind of thing. [/quote]
Yeah so if you were to shoot her in the foot it wouldn’t be your fault. Just one of those her foot was in the wrong place at the wrong time kinda things you know?

I seriously hope your dog trundles back home soon. Did he have a collar on at the time possibly with contact info?

Nik, don’t just go to one shelter. Look at ALL the shelters in a very large area, and look at every dog there. Don’t just take their word for the dog being there, or not.

At least in my area, the only reliable way to find out if your dog is there or not is to look at the dogs there in person. You also have to look at other animal shelters that aren’t close, or even pretty far. (20 minutes to even an hour from you)