I`ll Never Squat Again

Found this.
It`s a disturbing picture, so anyone with a weak stomach should not look it.

http://poetry.rotten.com/weightlifter/

The story is fake. The picture’s origin is actually unknown and might be complete fabrication.

Just don’t train to failure and you should be ok

why have i seen this come up a bunch lately?

That’s the second time in a week that someone posteted that asinine photo. Sheesh…

It’s fake…keep squating

[quote]ZEB wrote:
That’s the second time in a week that someone posteted that asinine photo. Sheesh…

[/quote]

Really?
Didn`t know that.

[quote]Z2nd_Comng wrote:
It’s fake…keep squating[/quote]
Yeah i was thinking about that, but it makes you wonder little bit next time you start loading those plates :slight_smile:

[quote]balljack8 wrote:
Z2nd_Comng wrote:
It’s fake…keep squating
Yeah i was thinking about that, but it makes you wonder little bit next time you start loading those plates :slight_smile:

[/quote]

No it doesn’t know if you know something about the body, your ass should be tight making it almost impossible for it to blow out.

[quote]HilltopBoy wrote:
balljack8 wrote:
Z2nd_Comng wrote:
It’s fake…keep squating

No it doesn’t know if you know something about the body, your ass should be tight making it almost impossible for it to blow out.[/quote]

Yea i’ve never had my bunghole rummaged so I figure there’s not going to be any accidentle expulsion of my large intestine.

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
HilltopBoy wrote:
balljack8 wrote:
Z2nd_Comng wrote:
It’s fake…keep squating

No it doesn’t know if you know something about the body, your ass should be tight making it almost impossible for it to blow out.

Yea i’ve never had my bunghole rummaged so I figure there’s not going to be any accidentle expulsion of my large intestine.[/quote]

LOL you guy`s are killing me…
But this makes me wonder, are there any exercises to make asshole any tighter?:wink:

There are. There’s some things called ‘root locks’ done in yoga, keeps your chi from falling out. Check out some ayurvedic(sp?) sites, you should run across some really odd exercise to improve your sex, tantric type stuff, helps you learn to control all the muscles down there.

[quote]balljack8 wrote:

But this makes me wonder, are there any exercises to make asshole any tighter?:wink:

[/quote]

Yes!

All you have to do is get married and then get a divorce! If your wife has the right lawyer your butt will tighten up good and proper :slight_smile:

That is somebody similar to goatse who has practiced anal stretching for years… who knows why.
shudders

ZEB and bound, nice outside the box thinking there!

I?ll have to admit that the old strap-on thing has gotten a bit boring lately… so i might give a try on these techniques.:slight_smile:

[quote]ZEB wrote:
balljack8 wrote:

All you have to do is get married and then get a divorce! If your wife has the right lawyer your butt will tighten up good and proper :)[/quote]

Pucker up tighter than a snare drum.

[quote]BullGooseLooney wrote:
Just don’t train to failure and you should be ok[/quote]

Fake…www.snopes.com

Great fucking book movie was damn good as well.

If this is a cholostimal blowout the rear, then I think it might be possible.

I don’t know for sure and dont want to find out.

But squats, etc increase pressure in abdominal cavity. I’m sure some of us have gotten hernia like symptom or hernia from heavy squat or dead.

Now with them talking about blowing a foot of cholostimal tubing out the rear, sheesh… Never know.

Fake or not that is creepy and painful to look at