I Live The Hardcore Lifestyle

“Working out is my partying
Protein Shakes are my beer
Amino Acids are my shots
The Pump is my Drunk
And the pain the next morning is my Hangover”

Who else here lives the hardcore lifestyle?

Ick.

There are some great physiques over at animalpak, but their attitudes are just so obnoxious.

They’re just so damn EMO about bodybuilding.

When I read the thread title, I knew it would be Animal-related.

I live that lifestyle. Im semi-new to it but I already see it has its up’s and down’s. I come on here to basically get knowledge and wisdom for those rough points in the road.

ummm no. because im 20 fucking years old, so my partying is partying, my gym is the only place i actually work at, my beer is Coors, and my shots are Captain’s. its nice to have a life.

lol@emo of bodybuilding.

personally i like the soreness the next day…i dont like hangovers however…

The real question here is this: who are you f*ucking at these parties?!

[quote]Sayjin wrote:
The real question here is this: who are you f*ucking at these parties?![/quote]

Cool avatar

Yeah I guess I live the hardcore lifestyle, but again, it’s not something I’ll die for if I go off of it for a day or two.

Der Candy didn’t you make a thread where you were flamed to death talking about how you ate shit and trained like shit and got shit results for the past year?

I dunno if I’d like to be grouped into your hardcore if thats the case…

Dude I’m soooooo hardcore!

This definitely belongs in the off topic forum.

[quote]mr popular wrote:
Ick.

There are some great physiques over at animalpak, but their attitudes are just so obnoxious.

They’re just so damn EMO about bodybuilding.[/quote]

lol

I’ve never heard of that site before, but your comment about them being EMO made me laugh.

Fill me in!

is your sex masturbating to yourself?

I love going out on weekends, drinking beer and getting laid.

I love training, I love the effects of the gym, the effects of my attention do my diet, the effects of my self made physique on my confidence. BUT I will be the first person to make fun of myself for being a ‘meathead’. I will never bring up the subject of working out, or diet with anyone unless I am at the gym. I will never wear a sleeveless shirt, or tank top out on the street because I have low self confidence need the attention. I will never even acknowledge that I even have muscles when I am out on a date because that’s the least important part of who I am.

But in the gym… it’s game time.

S

Not now boss, I’m in the fuckin zone!

[quote]eeu743 wrote:
Not now chief, I’m in the fuckin zone![/quote]

Fixed that for ya.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
Der Candy didn’t you make a thread where you were flamed to death talking about how you ate shit and trained like shit and got shit results for the past year?

I dunno if I’d like to be grouped into your hardcore if thats the case…[/quote]

I think some people like to talk shit more than do shit. It’s like that guy who talks about all the girls he’s laid, but jerks off at home all day. Anyone who is seriously hardcore about lifting isn’t probably going around telling others about how hardcore he is.

Good sir, how does one go about attaining THC through said “hardcore lifestyle?”