T Nation

I Like Big Guns to Kill Intruders With

If you break into my home, I'll kill you, either shoot you in the face with a double buck or empty 20 rounds into your unlawful entry self. I'll then make a sammich, eat while on the phone with police telling them I've shot and killed a scumbag. I'd then use my homeowners insurance to pay for cleaning up the blood and brains from my white walls and hardwood floors.

Cool story bro!

I know it matters little in the scheme of life but this thread is more a continuation, an example rather, of that happens "here" vs "how and why" shit gets pulled and moved from GAL to PWI. It's really just a fucking crank but thanks for taking part, you did exactly as I figured and this thread will stay here, exactly as it is, for what it is.

Nice mustache by the way, is it rough to clean all the man pudding off of it? Your probably a pro though, tug and chug without any mess. It's cool though, same stach as chuck liddell, not gay at all. you wear it just like him, same level of cool and toughness. honest.

slurp slurp.

I know it matters little in the scheme of life but this thread is more a continuation, an example rather, of that happens "here" vs "how and why" shit gets pulled and moved from GAL to PWI. It's really just a fucking crank but thanks for taking part, you did exactly as I figured and this thread will stay here, exactly as it is, for what it is.

Nice mustache by the way, is it rough to clean all the man pudding off of it? Your probably a pro though, tug and chug without any mess. It's cool though, same stach as chuck liddell, not gay at all. you wear it just like him, same level of cool and toughness. honest.

slurp slurp.

where did my reply go. DAMN YOU MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i create readership with this shit, where's my money?

This morning I went outside to pick up the newspaper and when I bent over I farted.

Don't forget about the murder charges and resulting lawsuit against you. Chances are you don't live in a state with a Make My Day law.

i see all these posts here but when i click i get nothing!!!! not fair to break my balls and have me unable to see the shit!!!! aarrgghhh.

re-paste this reply to the cool pics. damn you.

I know it matters little in the scheme of life but this thread is more a continuation, an example rather, of what happens "here" vs "how and why" shit gets pulled and moved from GAL to PWI. A spoof playing off of PushHarder's thread about guns and the 2nd ammendment which is now over in PWI. It's really just a fucking crank but thanks for taking part, you did exactly as I figured and this thread will stay here, exactly as it is, for what it is.

slurp slurp.

yup i do understanding unloading the clip will get you arrested. I WAS BEING DRAMATIC!!!! a double tap is plenty.

i have to get of the computer, get some fresh air. i am excited about all the cool story bro pics though!!!! this is the heart of GAL, bullshit and fun.

keep serious shit out of this mother fucker!!!!