I Let People Walk All Over Me

Keep in mind, that maybe you dont have much experience taking someone on the street, he might have more experience and training. Just be sure that you can down him (and if you know it, you dont have to fight in the first place)…

Waking in the hospital your head kicked in is not fun at all. Think about it.

This is my opinion on fights:

90% of the time I refuse to get in street fights. The consequences are not worth the satisfaction IMO. Even if it is self defense, if the dude is hurt badly enough, you still have to deal with shit and it isn’t worth it. I know it sucks to have to listen to them talk shit but it really isn’t worth it. The exception to this is if you are on private property at someone house or something.

Really the only time I fight is when I’m at work and I have pretty much free reign to do what I feel is necessary to deal with people. And if some drunk ass gets in my face, its game time.

So you admit to being a beta male?

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
So what exactly is the point of fighting him? I really fail to see any.

You got the helmet that he took. Why take it further?

Just because you refused to fight doesn’t mean your a pussy at all. Maybe to the Alpha Male but I don’t think so.

Why risk getting potentially fucked up about something that has already been dealt with. The guy sounds like a loser and if you fight and beat his ass he will probably jump you some other time.

Think about the situation for a minute…its over a fucking hamburger. You must be like 15.[/quote]

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:
Nobody fights fairly anymore Op[/quote]

Only suckers did in the first place.

Couple years ago, a guy approached me to provoke a fight, and I was the one that got taken to jail and had to pay the ransom money.

That sucks, alot.

[quote]Con@n wrote:
Couple years ago, a guy approached me to provoke a fight, and I was the one that got taken to jail and had to pay the ransom money.

That sucks, alot.[/quote]

exactly. So easy to get screwed over even if you say it is “self defense”.

[quote]DickBag wrote:
find out if he plays world of warcraft.

fight him there[/quote]

This has got to be the most original idea on T-Nation.

haha all good thoughts, thanks guys i do feel better ahahaha

hey waylanderxx whats ur place of work?? bouncer??

Thing about waylanderxx’s life, is while he is the bouncer and in that club he can inflict karma on some drunks and beligerent mofo’s.

If he comes out of that life and wants to make heavy coin without a lot of heavy man power around him, some of that karma he inflicted while a bouncer will be retributed.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
DickBag wrote:

fight him there

This has got to be the most original idea on T-Nation.[/quote]

I play WoW.

[quote]djrobins wrote:
Thing about waylanderxx’s life, is while he is the bouncer and in that club he can inflict karma on some drunks and beligerent mofo’s.

If he comes out of that life and wants to make heavy coin without a lot of heavy man power around him, some of that karma he inflicted while a bouncer will be retributed. [/quote]

Removing drunks and low lifes from venues, and beating them up if they get violent, is hardly bad karma. He’s protecting the patrons from the people he’s kicking out. Sounds like good karma too me. But then again, I don’t really get what you were trying to say anyway.

hahaha hardly karma, but yeah i dont think karma would come back to u if u were a bouncer, mostly cos most bouncers can take care of themselves anyway :slight_smile:

Real karma is when someone doesn’t have a list of shit on you to return.

I’m talking about leaving some souls out there that have a serious problem with you.

Do you think your going to crack 10 guys upside the head and not ever pay for it? People remember these things, some of them never forget. It doesn’t matter who was wrong.

But I hear being a bouncer is fun.

I knew a couple of bouncers, and they had the juice while they were a bouncer. A couple of them had some pissed off souls fucking with them for a while when they got out of that lifestyle, I was just saying.

I’ve been in several fights and either laid down a beating and gotten my knuckles fucked from throwing punches, or I’ve gotten my ass kicked (on two occasions I had to get my scalp stitched up at a hospital after getting a beer bottle smashed over my head). No matter what, the outcome sucks. But I still consider myself lucky. Any one of those confrontations easily could have involved the other guy packing a blade, or even worse, a gun.

You did the right thing. Fighting should be a last resort.

[quote]Rattler wrote:
stop thinking so much[/quote]

My lifelong philosophy. This has served me well through the years.

[quote]DickBag wrote:
Makavali wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
DickBag wrote:

fight him there

I play WoW.

i play bass fishing on the ds

[/quote]

luv u hunybuns

[quote]Makavali wrote:
DickBag wrote:
Makavali wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
DickBag wrote:

fight him there

I play WoW.

luv u hunybuns[/quote]

And me?

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
Makavali wrote:
DickBag wrote:
Makavali wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
DickBag wrote:

fight him there

I play WoW.

luv u hunybuns

And me?[/quote]

We need to talk.

Just post more pics swiss. We don’t need text, we need pics.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:
Makavali wrote:
DickBag wrote:
Makavali wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
DickBag wrote:

fight him there

I play WoW.

luv u hunybuns

And me?

We need to talk.[/quote]

Oh no. Not that.