I Laugh At All Pats Fans

Jets 17 Pats 14…wait for it… keep waiting…LOL!

God damn you, sir ! lol at this post, though.

Die in a fire, you freedom hating communist bastard (sorry, apparently I’ve been spending too much time in the politics and world issues forum). Yes, it was a terrible display by the pats.
I’d even go so far as to say it was a traveshamockery. But we still lead the AFC east, and now Belichick is angry. You wouldn’t like him when he’s angry.

I just like the Pats because Belichick dresses like a bum on the sidelines.

I’m a Pats fan and I couldnt agree with you more. You do have to take into consideratoin the nice weather they had.
Although both teams had to play in it, the Jets just happen to play better.

I’m more pissed and the GD Bills. If they dont shank a field goal they beat the Colts. I live in Indy and I cant stand the Colts.

And we’re laughing right back at you!
Jets got lucky…once. We’ve won 3 Super Bowls in the past several years. We have a better record. We’ll be in the playoffs while Jets fans are bitching to sports radio announcers about Chad.
Man, Chad Pennington sucks. What a faggot.
Herm seems like a decent guy. Sharp dresser compared to Belichik. But also a loser when compared to Belichik.

[quote]lesotho72 wrote:
Herm seems like a decent guy. Sharp dresser compared to Belichik. But also a loser when compared to Belichik.
[/quote]

???

Herm who? Herman Edwards? He doesn’t coach the Jets anymore.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
lesotho72 wrote:

???

Herm who? Herman Edwards? He doesn’t coach the Jets anymore.[/quote]

Nah, not Herm Edwards. Jim Herrmann, the linebackers coach. He’s a notoriously decent guy! Jets blow, but we have to give them credit for this momentous occasion, even though it’ll be forgotten when the Pats are in Florida for the Superbowl and the Jets are there to golf and get a tan.

[quote]lesotho72 wrote:
And we’re laughing right back at you!
Jets got lucky…once. We’ve won 3 Super Bowls in the past several years. We have a better record. We’ll be in the playoffs while Jets fans are bitching to sports radio announcers about Chad.
Man, Chad Pennington sucks. What a faggot.
[/quote]

Waaaaahhhhh