I Know Vin Diesel...

…doesnt have the best rep around here, but these are pretty funny:

http://www.4q.cc/vin/index.php?topthirty

Just something my friend came across.

Some of these ARE funny.

And it’s about time we resolve the Evolution vs. Creationism once and for all:

“There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Vin Diesel allows to live.”

Where the hell did you find this?

theres also a Mr. T and Chuck Norris fact list on there.

Mr. T once got into a fight with a ninja. He killed the ninja, but only after the ninja had cut off two of his fingers. Those fingers grew up to be Gary Coleman and Webster

Mr. T knows the muffin man; he had sex his wife

Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Haha, this has been around, lots of fun.

“Chuck Norris uses a live rattlesnake as a condom”

People at work are wondering why I was laughing aloud!

'There is no ‘I’ in team. There are two ‘I’s’ in Vin Diesel. Fuck you, team.

LOL!!!

BTW I like VIN…

I was laughing out loud at some of those…at work no less.

…“Then he ate a knife to show how serious he was”.

Chronicles of Riddick was a great movie. Pitch Black would have been shit without him in it. That is all I know about vin.

hahaha. that shit was hilarious! i am a big fan of vin. I agree with prof x. those were good movies. triple x not so much.

Bill Brasky was a son of a bitch!

[quote]mclemorejohn wrote:
Bill Brasky was a son of a bitch![/quote]

He goes about eight foot four, five hundred and eleven pounds…

other braskyisms:

The Character of Johnny Appleseed is based on Brasky, except for the part about planting apple trees and not raping men!

He Showers in Grain Alcohol!

He’ll eat a homeless person if you dare him!

I once saw him scissor-kick Angela Lansbery!

Brasky would use his own thigh as an anvil!

It was the sight of Brasky’s naked body that drove Brian Wilson insane!

He killed Wolfman Jack with a trident!

He makes every woman who sleeps with him refer to him as Bear Bryant!

He went public with his own buttocks and made 7 million!

[quote]danreeves1973 wrote:
Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.[/quote]

The best quote ever…

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
mclemorejohn wrote:

He goes about eight foot four, five hundred and eleven pounds…[/quote]

“He did 3 tours in 'Nam… I was in Corpus Christi on business a month ago. I had this eight foot tall Asian waiter, which made me curious. I asked him his name. Sure enough it’s Ho Tran Brasky!”

[quote]danreeves1973 wrote:
lostinthought wrote:
mclemorejohn wrote:

“He did 3 tours in 'Nam… I was in Corpus Christi on business a month ago. I had this eight foot tall Asian waiter, which made me curious. I asked him his name. Sure enough it’s Ho Tran Brasky!”

[/quote]

I’m pretty sure there were words and sentences and stuff in your post, but I really couldn’t focus well with that damn avatar of yours.

[quote]Kuz wrote:
danreeves1973 wrote:
lostinthought wrote:
mclemorejohn wrote:

I’m pretty sure there were words and sentences and stuff in your post, but I really couldn’t focus well with that damn avatar of yours.
[/quote]

Thats the idea man, thats the idea.

Need to find a new one, non-animated if possible.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Chronicles of Riddick was a great movie. Pitch Black would have been shit without him in it. That is all I know about vin.[/quote]

I havent seen either… But I did see triple X and the fast and the furious, and while the stunts and action were really cool, and Vin was the guy for the parts… they both made me want to kill myself.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Chronicles of Riddick was a great movie. Pitch Black would have been shit without him in it. That is all I know about vin.

I havent seen either… But I did see triple X and the fast and the furious, and while the stunts and action were really cool, and Vin was the guy for the parts… they both made me want to kill myself.[/quote]

You’ve seen the worst. I would hate the guy with every ounce of my being if that was all I had to judge his acting career by.

rrjc5488 wrote:
Professor X wrote:

I havent seen either… But I did see triple X and the fast and the furious, and while the stunts and action were really cool, and Vin was the guy for the parts… they both made me want to kill myself.

You’ve seen the worst. I would hate the guy with every ounce of my being if that was all I had to judge his acting career by.[/quote]

Don’t forget The Pacifier. I like Vin. He has charisma. But I refuse to watch Riddick in a Disney movie.

Chronicles of Riddick was a great movie. Pitch Black would have been shit without him in it. That is all I know about vin.[/quote]

Eh. I thought Pitch Black was better than Chronicles.

What was really good was a video game called: Chronicles of Riddick - Escape from Butcher’s Bay. Voiced by Diesel and the guy who played the cop in Pitch Black. I was surprised about how well the story and dialogue went, one of the few games I played again.