I Know it Sound Ridiculous

Hope you all are doing good. I’ve just done mi first four weeks of a 12 weeks Test E Cycle. Probably since 2nd week I cant figure out a way to stay asleep at night. I woke up countless times and sleep 4 or 5 hrs the most all together even though Im never tired in the morning even with the lack of sleep. That never happenned before the cycle. Has anyone had this as a side effect and if so any recommendations?

Never had ot from Test but it happens. Just get a decent sleep aid you’ll be fine.

What else do you take? Try melatonin before bedtime.

What else do you take? Try melatonin before bedtime.

[quote]gigomoravac wrote:
What else do you take? Try melatonin before bedtime.[/quote]

Besides the injections Im on protein and creatine…nothing else…have you had this issue before? & thanks I will buy the melatonin tomorrow see if it works

Never have had it on Test. On Tren yes constantly but, Test unless it BP related I don’t know why it would be causing the issues.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Never have had it on Test. On Tren yes constantly but, Test unless it BP related I don’t know why it would be causing the issues.[/quote]

Reed, I would like to ask you something, but since pm’s dont work here, can I contact you somehow else? Facebook, e-mail?

Yeah Facebook is easiest. So search Dustin Noddle Socks Reed.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Yeah Facebook is easiest. So search Dustin Noddle Socks Reed.[/quote]

Thanks man, I have added you.

[quote]muscleqba wrote:

Besides the injections Im on protein and creatine…nothing else…have you had this issue before? & thanks I will buy the melatonin tomorrow see if it works[/quote]
Not really but I had a problem to fall asleep early,night owl type person. But now when I get up at 6.30am. to go to work was issue and melatonin was very helpful on this issue.

[quote]muscleqba wrote:

Besides the injections Im on protein and creatine…nothing else…have you had this issue before? & thanks I will buy the melatonin tomorrow see if it works[/quote]

If you have never used melatonin for sleep, break tablet in half because until your body acclimates to full dose, you can have some bizarre/bad dreams, believe me it ain’t no picnic. It comes in 1mg 3 mg and 5mg at Wal-Mart. I’d go with 3mg and break it in half first several nights that you use it.

Melatonin is natures anti stress hormone because it counters the effects of high cortisol. Scientists consider it to be the best antioxidant known, it’s a very powerful scavenger of oxygen free radicals.

I even break off a little piece of melatonin and take it at about the 45-50 minute mark of my squat or dead lift days.

I guess it goes without saying to stay off your pc or television before bedtime. PC is the worst because of proximity to monitor and it’s refresh rate.

My wife always told me if I wasn’t in bed by 11:00pm to come on home.