T Nation

I just lost my job.

KAS- Things sometimes happen for a reason. Maybe you’ll find big success making weight lifting equipement and some day look back and realize that losing this job was the best thing that ever happened to you.

No matter what happens, keep your chin up. Best of luck to you and your family.

Good luck in your new venture and stay strong through all this.

KAS,

You seem to have your head on straight! You are going to come through this, and believe it or not, when you look back you might just say, “that was the best thing that ever happened to me.”

You can PM me anytime if you need someone to talk to, I’m here for your brother!

Thanks again, you guys.

Just a note to let you know that thing are turning out great. You’ll probably hate me for this but because of the poor Rand/$ exchange rate I can produce one complete power cage for about $86! I’m pretty much done with the design phase and have already found someone who wants to do the fabrication for me, we’re still working out the details.

To be honest, no matter what happens this is whole thing is probably for the best. I was not happy where I was, it was a dead end job and I was stuck in a rutt. All I needed was a kick in the ass to do something for myself.

The support that I’ve received from everyone on this forum has been overwhelming. I don’t think that I would be in my current state of mind if it hadn’t been for you guys.

Thanks again.

KAS:

It looks like you’re already figuring this out, but sometimes the greatest times of our lives flow out of the worst. Now you are going after something you really love and appear to be having some initial success. Best of luck and you’ll be in my prayers. Stay strong!

geek out…

Band,
Thanks bro, I’ll keep you posted, I’m starting to get really excited about my new (ad)venture.