T Nation

I Just Got a 2400!!

On the SAT. And still can’t believe it. I feel too bad bragging in person so I am online!!

[quote]KombatAthlete wrote:
On the SAT. And still can’t believe it. I feel too bad bragging in person so I am online!![/quote]

Wow, congratulations, man!

Where are you thinking of going to school, and what do you want to study?

That’s absolutely ridiculous. In a good way.

[quote]KombatAthlete wrote:
On the SAT. And still can’t believe it. I feel too bad bragging in person so I am online!![/quote]

So, what are you going to do next?

Good Job…I am with Yo Momma, what is next?

Come back when that is your powerlifting total.

Just kidding. Congrats.

Use your powers for good.

Congrats!!!

You should be able to get a scholarship wherever you want. Use it wisely, my friend.

Wow. Congrats. But, like everyone else: Where you going to school? What do you want to study?

congratulations, you now have a very important decision to make.

Congratulations!

Good job.

Great job, dude. I hope you’re one of those kids who worked their asses off to get that 2400, as opposed to those who drank and smoked weed all throughout HS and landed a score like that. I hated those kids.

Good luck with whatever you choose as being ‘next.’

Idiot

SATs have changed since I took them, 1600 used to be the top score. So 2400 is the highest possible?

That’s pretty gnarly. Congrats man.

[quote]joburnet wrote:
SATs have changed since I took them, 1600 used to be the top score. So 2400 is the highest possible?[/quote]

There are three sections now, each worth a maximum of 800 points.

[quote]joburnet wrote:
SATs have changed since I took them, 1600 used to be the top score. So 2400 is the highest possible?[/quote]

They added a section to it. There’s an essay component now.

No way, I knew one kid who got a perfect score. Lucky you, you can go pretty much anywhere you want for free. You have an unnaturally bright future.

Nice one man, congratulations

(what’s an SAT?)