I Just Bought Some NO2 Black

NO2 Black, 180 Caplets, has any one every tried these and what where your results?

HAHAHAHA.

You just got ripped off, big time.

At least you lost some weight. I mean, 90 bucks must weigh quite a bit in your wallet.

[quote]Schmazz wrote:
HAHAHAHA.

You just got ripped off, big time.

At least you lost some weight. I mean, 90 bucks must weigh quite a bit in your wallet.[/quote]

ZZZZZZIINNGGGG!!!

lol whoops.

oh man i’m sorry for you.

they should make hallmark cards for things like this.

“I heard you spend too much on supplements”

(turns the page)

“Don’t worry, we all do stupid things; now slap yourself”

[quote]B rocK wrote:
oh man i’m sorry for you.

they should make hallmark cards for things like this.

“I heard you spend too much on supplements”

(turns the page)

“Don’t worry, we all do stupid things; now slap yourself”[/quote]

Priceless!!!

But yah man i feel bad for you…

Guys when will people learn about N.O supps I mean at least once a week you read a thread of someone asking about their new stash of NaNO Vapour, Nitrix or NO Explode its really getting sad!

Dang, sorry to hear that.

I would look for some counselors in your area. They should help with the PTSD (Pretty Terrible Supplement Dumbassery).

But… but… the ads just look so cool!

Stick to the basic stuff that works.

S

You could always try to get some of your money back by selling them to someone else.

“Dude, you have to use this stuff! I’d keep taking it myself but I was getting ripped too fast. It’s scary!”

Better investment of about $90. Lasts forever, infinite uses. Proven track record for building muscle and strength, and even fat-loss.

For $90-- 2 of these
http://www.muscledriverusa.com/grsev2ke16.html

or one of these.
http://www.muscledriverusa.com/grsev2ke367.html

A buddy of mine that competes religiously takes that stuff. I can tell when he runs out and gets back on it, because there is a huge difference in vascularity. But I’m pretty sure he takes the powder.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
You could always try to get some of your money back by selling them to someone else.

“Dude, you have to use this stuff! I’d keep taking it myself but I was getting ripped too fast. It’s scary!”[/quote]

LMFAO!