I Just Ate 2 Doughnuts!

You ate Donut? I’ll miss his MMA write-ups…

Be careful of that slippery slope. First it’s donuts next thing you know you’re dancing on a table nekkid in a gay bar with a needle in yer arm.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that…

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
Kalle wrote:
Donuts help break PR’s

It is proven science.

PR? Porter Ricans?[/quote]

What’s a porter rican?

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:
gatesoftanhauser wrote:
Kalle wrote:
Donuts help break PR’s

It is proven science.

PR? Porter Ricans?

What’s a porter rican?[/quote]

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

fuckin’ a … that was funny

god dammit , now I ate one

taking that one to bed with me

Lol.It’s my cheat day. I’m gonna do some damage to a pizza.

Suck it up bitches!

I just ate half a donut.

I immediately felt so sick, I actually vomited.

True story.

And it’s not that I’m some OCD diet guy. It’s just that donuts with icing all over them are disgusting.

Very glad I didn’t eat the whole thing.

2 donuts?

Come on man, you can do better than that.

Here’s a little help.

http://www.elitefts.com/documents/getting_yoked.htm

LOL…I love how everyone’s giving him a bad time for JUST eating two donuts. Do you realize how much self-control it wook him to just stop at two? Freakn amazing. That’s how much.

Glad you enjoyed them dude. Last time I had donuts, I broke one up, put it in milk, and ate it like cereal. Amazing. I’m literally shocked there isn’t a donut cereal of somesort yet.

[quote]Whey Man wrote:
LOL…I love how everyone’s giving him a bad time for JUST eating two donuts. Do you realize how much self-control it wook him to just stop at two? Freakn amazing. That’s how much.

Glad you enjoyed them dude. Last time I had donuts, I broke one up, put it in milk, and ate it like cereal. Amazing. I’m literally shocked there isn’t a donut cereal of somesort yet. [/quote]

14 more days and I’m trying this.

I had 2 packages of reduced fat oreos this morning for my breakfast. And i’ll probably have a whole pan pizza with extra tomatoe sause, onions, garlic, and rigotta cheese for my dinner. I love bulking season!

McDonalds + Squats = Future Olympia

[quote]MikiB wrote:
Whey Man wrote:

Glad you enjoyed them dude. Last time I had donuts, I broke one up, put it in milk, and ate it like cereal. Amazing. I’m literally shocked there isn’t a donut cereal of somesort yet.

14 more days and I’m trying this.[/quote]

Haha! Excellent! I’m going to message you in 14 days to see if you liked it. So you better try it or else I’ll be extremely disappointed! :wink:

[quote]ultimate_jughead wrote:
I had 2 packages of reduced fat oreos this morning for my breakfast. And i’ll probably have a whole pan pizza with extra tomatoe sause, onions, garlic, and rigotta cheese for my dinner. I love bulking season![/quote]

Well it’s saturday, maybe that pizza wasn’t such a good idea:(