I Joined the Club.

I am now… “enhanced”

This is gonna be a fun ride. My first inj. went so damn easy I wanted to do another ha ha. 22ga 3ml quad shot, smooth as butta.

10 week’s
Test E an EQ both at 600mg/wk. Frontloading the test only.
Letro @ 0.75mg E3D

PCT: aromasin and Nolva (may switch aromasin for AIFM)

A bit aggressive I realize for a rookie, but I feel it’s within reason and safe.

If anyone wants any other stats holler out. I’ll have to measure up, although I do know I have a 6" pecker.

Welcome:-)

The first time is always memorable,and you’ve picked a nice little combo for your first cycle. I don’t think it’s agressive at all for a first time. I think too many people go with orals for their first cycle, which is a lot harsher for the body.

Enjoy the ride,

Tone

Your going to have the time of your life. I hope you have a good girlfriend or wife, cause that test is going to make you take about 6 runs at her a day. trust me. have fun! be safe

Looks good bro! Make sure you keep us updated. 22g is a little big for me, but I’m a pussy. Looks like you did your homework. Congrats!

Monopoly

[quote]stumpy wrote:
I am now… “enhanced”

This is gonna be a fun ride. My first inj. went so damn easy I wanted to do another ha ha. 22ga 3ml quad shot, smooth as butta.

10 week’s
Test E an EQ both at 600mg/wk. Frontloading the test only.
Letro @ 0.75mg E3D

PCT: aromasin and Nolva (may switch aromasin for AIFM)

A bit aggressive I realize for a rookie, but I feel it’s within reason and safe.

If anyone wants any other stats holler out. I’ll have to measure up, although I do know I have a 6" pecker.
[/quote]

My thinking on the EQ is 10 weeks is not enough for full effect but some may see different. Enjoy the ride and EAT like there is no towmorrow!

Good combo and welcome to the next level bro.

get swole,
bis

My thinking on the EQ is 10 weeks is not enough for full effect but some may see different. Enjoy the ride and EAT like there is no towmorrow!

[/quote]

Bump that advice on eating. Eat till you feel like you’re gonna pop then eat some more.

Welcome to the dark side.

FatSensei

and its a great club to join, hope your cycle runs well, good luck

dezz

[quote]rhinobolt10 wrote:
Hey Boys,

Don’t want to hijack the thread, but…

When coming off the Eq, is he going to have to stop his Eq dosage, and then go a week or two more with the test, to make sure the Eq is gone, to have an effective PCT?

I hope that made sense.

I’ve seen a few posts where Eq and Deca are similar and take a few weeks to get out of the system.

Thanks boys.
-Mat[/quote]

That’s what I am going to do. 600, 300, 300. Then possibly 150.

Thanks for all the kudo’s boy’s. All the dark side talk makes me think “fuck the jedi”.