T Nation

I Hope the Police Find Them FIRST

I just found out that one of my childhood friends was robbed and shot a few days ago. Two theives stole his necklace and shot him in the leg. He’s lucky he didn’t get killed…but the theives better hope the cops find them first. I’ve already been told to stay out of it, but I’m at my wits end because I think I can help…ah well, just had to vent, forgive me.

where in ct are you from? Where did it happen?

Acting on emotion without the benefit of intellect can be bad. It sounds like you are planning something like that.

Good advice is if you find these guys, call the police and let them handle it. If you do something, you are breaking the law and subject to prosecution.

People that would do something like this are not willing to play the rules, especially unwritten street codes of honor. If you, for example, beat these dude to a pulp, they will not hesitate to call the cops on you and have you slapped with a summons.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
If you, for example, beat these dude to a pulp, they will not hesitate to call the cops on you and have you slapped with a summons.

[/quote]

That’s why you silence them both for good.

[quote]E-man wrote:
Petedacook wrote:
If you, for example, beat these dude to a pulp, they will not hesitate to call the cops on you and have you slapped with a summons.

That’s why you silence them both for good.
[/quote]

Riiiight…he’ll play the hero for about 15 minutes, then spend years and tens of thousands of dollars paying legal fees when he invariably gets caught trying to “teach these guys a lesson.”

I sure as hell hope you were joking, E-man. Sarcasm online and all.

The way I see it, kharma will eventually catch up to them.

One day you will be going down the road and see a burning, mangled, and completely thrashed pile of metal sitting in the ditch somewhere. It’s most likely going to have those two guys in it.

Or perhaps, they will eventually break in to a house that has a gun on the other side just waiting for two faggot ass punks to break in so it can paint the wall with their brains. Until then, just be glad that your friend is okay.

ski mask…

[quote]TheSicilian wrote:
I just found out that one of my childhood friends was robbed and shot a few days ago. Two theives stole his necklace and shot him in the leg. He’s lucky he didn’t get killed…but the theives better hope the cops find them first. I’ve already been told to stay out of it, but I’m at my wits end because I think I can help…ah well, just had to vent, forgive me.[/quote]

What are you like 18, 19 maybe 20 Years old?