I Have Gyno, Comp Coming Up

Sorry for the noobish thread title, but I just stumbled upon something that could greatly help me, so please bear with me.

Ok, here’s the deal. As of a few months ago, I had never really read too much about steroids so that I wouldn’t be tempted to use them before I promised myself I could use them.

I have had it since I was a freshman in high school when the hormones started kicking in. I can remember the itchy nipples and the lumps and gahh it just makes me so mad that I didn’t know something was even happening and that I could have prevented it! I’m 23 now.

It is not too serious of gyno, but I do have a small amount of breast tissue under each nipple as well as puffy nipples… at 8% BF. Yes, I am positive it’s gyno. The only current solution is to pinch them, which gives me roughly 30 seconds of grace or to use something like preparation-H I think, but I haven’t tried it.

The thing is is that it is pubertal gyno, not AAS-induced and that this happened 8 or more years ago, so it is obviously hardened. Regardless, I would imagine that it would be the same thing as AAS-induced since I am guessing pubertal is still from estrogen.

Back to my point, I started reading about Letro and stumbled upon the fact that it can REDUCE gyno, and I read that it can reduce gyno down to almost nothing. I googled letro and gyno and found many stories of people getting rid of gyno, but no one mentioned pubertal gyno because all of the stories were AAS-induced.

Now I have thought about surgery, but I have 2 kids and have to put them first in financial terms. I could talk with my wife about it, but I want to see if you guys know anything about my topic.

I have a competition coming up in August and I am currently cutting and not on any steroid cycle except for a Clen cycle that I will be starting within a week. Is it possible for Letro, Nolva, or any other anti-E to reduce my PUBERTAL (not AAS-induced) gyno that is already hardened?

Highlights:

*Have pubertal gyno that is already hardened
*Competition is coming up and I need to get rid of Gyno
*Not sure if my financial situation will allow for surgery right now
*Will Letro or some other anti-E (or anything that you know of really) get rid of pubertal gyno that is already hardened?

There’s a similar thread here also.

I’d recomend either Nolvadex or Anastrozole, A-dex is stronger, much stronger, to where you could risk having too little E2.

If someone else has experience with hardened gyno though, listen to them…

Adex? The only two I read about were Nolva and, more so, Letro. It’s just that a $6,000 surgery on top of 4+ weeks of recovery time is not my cup of tea.

I had decent results w/ letro. i ran it for a month and it cut my lumps in 1/2 but did nothing to the puffyness. ive been injecting small amounts GH frag/GH into the puffy area for a couple weeks now and its defidently been shrinking…

[quote]sota123 wrote:
I had decent results w/ letro. i ran it for a month and it cut my lumps in 1/2 but did nothing to the puffyness. ive been injecting small amounts GH frag/GH into the puffy area for a couple weeks now and its defidently been shrinking…[/quote]

Wait wha? GH into the nipple area? How did you come across attempting this?

please elaborate on this process sota123 and how you came to use it.

Bushy,

Do know this from personal experience? Regarding all the recent talk on this site of using SERM’s and AI’s (more specifically nolva and adex) in conjunction had me thinking of giving it a try for some gyno i’ve had for a long time. Thought it might be worth a go, before going under the knife at some point. Thanks.

[quote]BestDaddyEver wrote:
Sorry for the noobish thread title, but I just stumbled upon something that could greatly help me, so please bear with me.

Ok, here’s the deal. As of a few months ago, I had never really read too much about steroids so that I wouldn’t be tempted to use them before I promised myself I could use them.

I have had it since I was a freshman in high school when the hormones started kicking in. I can remember the itchy nipples and the lumps and gahh it just makes me so mad that I didn’t know something was even happening and that I could have prevented it! I’m 23 now.

It is not too serious of gyno, but I do have a small amount of breast tissue under each nipple as well as puffy nipples… at 8% BF. Yes, I am positive it’s gyno. The only current solution is to pinch them, which gives me roughly 30 seconds of grace or to use something like preparation-H I think, but I haven’t tried it.

The thing is is that it is pubertal gyno, not AAS-induced and that this happened 8 or more years ago, so it is obviously hardened. Regardless, I would imagine that it would be the same thing as AAS-induced since I am guessing pubertal is still from estrogen.

Back to my point, I started reading about Letro and stumbled upon the fact that it can REDUCE gyno, and I read that it can reduce gyno down to almost nothing. I googled letro and gyno and found many stories of people getting rid of gyno, but no one mentioned pubertal gyno because all of the stories were AAS-induced.

Now I have thought about surgery, but I have 2 kids and have to put them first in financial terms. I could talk with my wife about it, but I want to see if you guys know anything about my topic.

I have a competition coming up in August and I am currently cutting and not on any steroid cycle except for a Clen cycle that I will be starting within a week. Is it possible for Letro, Nolva, or any other anti-E to reduce my PUBERTAL (not AAS-induced) gyno that is already hardened?

Highlights:

*Will Letro or some other anti-E (or anything that you know of really) get rid of pubertal gyno that is already hardened?[/quote]

PGCL, injected in the area. Also, good for ripping fat, find a toilet for the first 24 hours. I personally have not tried it, but heard feedback from some friends. I use letro, I am prone to gyno, look at my pictures at 48, you will not see gyno. Letro will deplete water, also. Start at 1.25mg EOD, to start, work up from there. Try to take minimums, but take enough for results. Only you know your own body.

Bump.

I’d be curious to hear of some experiences with this as well. Good thread topic. Shame it’s already this far down the page.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Bump.

I’d be curious to hear of some experiences with this as well. Good thread topic. Shame it’s already this far down the page.[/quote]

To be honest, I think it would be fantastic if there were a Gyno stickie. Something like FuriousGeorge’s that explains the different compounds and approaches. It could also discuss things that don’t work and why. I see several gyno threads and a whole lot of conflicting info being tossed around. Not necessarily bad, just that it might need better clarity.

[quote]pesty4077 wrote:
BestDaddyEver wrote:

Highlights:

*Will Letro or some other anti-E (or anything that you know of really) get rid of pubertal gyno that is already hardened?

PGCL, injected in the area. Also, good for ripping fat, find a toilet for the first 24 hours. I personally have not tried it, but heard feedback from some friends. I use letro, I am prone to gyno, look at my pictures at 48, you will not see gyno. Letro will deplete water, also. Start at 1.25mg EOD, to start, work up from there. Try to take minimums, but take enough for results. Only you know your own body.
[/quote]

PGCL? please elaborate
injecting into an area rips fat? could be useful getting rid of that last bit on lower abs

not trying to hijack a thread…but Im very interested in this. you can PM me

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:
Cortes wrote:
Bump.

I’d be curious to hear of some experiences with this as well. Good thread topic. Shame it’s already this far down the page.

To be honest, I think it would be fantastic if there were a Gyno stickie. Something like FuriousGeorge’s that explains the different compounds and approaches. It could also discuss things that don’t work and why. I see several gyno threads and a whole lot of conflicting info being tossed around. Not necessarily bad, just that it might need better clarity.[/quote]

That’s the biggest problem. There’s tons of information about Gyno, but all of it is conflicting which is why I think so many people ask about it again and again because they realize the same thing. Use this. No that doesn’t work, use this. It just goes on and on.

You average Joe often can’t afford a surgery, nor does he want to take 4 or more weeks off from lifting. If I found some way to suppress my gyno to the point where it isn’t noticeable, then I will be happy.

While we’re on the gyno topic, should I take extra adex while on my cycle since I already have gyno and could be more prone to it?

[quote]edk3335 wrote:
pesty4077 wrote:
BestDaddyEver wrote:

Highlights:

PGCL? please elaborate
injecting into an area rips fat? could be useful getting rid of that last bit on lower abs

not trying to hijack a thread…but Im very interested in this. you can PM me [/quote]

I just googled PGCL and found people claiming that it does work on gyno, saying that it “melted” it away. Yes, please elaborate on the PGCL, EDK.

[quote]BestDaddyEver wrote:
edk3335 wrote:
pesty4077 wrote:
BestDaddyEver wrote:

Highlights:

PGCL? please elaborate

not trying to hijack a thread…but Im very interested in this. you can PM me

I just googled PGCL and found people claiming that it does work on gyno, saying that it “melted” it away. Yes, please elaborate on the PGCL, EDK.[/quote]

I have no idea what it is. The only thing Ive learned so far is that it supposed to be the miracle drug. Its supposed to make you grow, drop body fat, etc
It also gives you diarhea for a day or two, apparently you should plan on spending most of your time on the toilet.

To me it sounds kinda dangerous, de-hydration, electrolyte depleteion, etc
seems like there is a lack of research on the PGCL.

A while back I heard about a shot that melts away fat in the area its been injected to…but I dont think its been approved by the FDA yet. Supposedly its a combination of vitamins plastic surgeons will use instead of lipo.

anyone have any information on this? could PGCL be the same as this vitamin cocktail to be used instead of liposuction?