I Have an Eating Disorder

Yahoo news… The worlds authoritative news source?

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]postholedigger wrote:

[quote]Johnny T Frisk wrote:
I think that article is fucking retarded but I’m not surprised if people with healthy eating habits get labeled with a disorder. Its to be expected in Fatica, land of fat slobs and home of dumb fucks.[/quote]

Wow. Professor X much?[/quote]

You both have downs.[/quote]

It’s THE downs to you, mr. Optheta.

[quote]optheta wrote:

I think that article is fucking retarded but I’m not surprised if people with healthy eating habits get labeled with a disorder. Its to be expected in Fatica, land of fat slobs and home of dumb fucks.[/quote]

Wow. Professor X much?[/quote]

You both have downs.[/quote]

It’s THE downs to you, mr. Optheta.[/quote]

I loled IRL, true story. You deserve a cookie.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]wigsa wrote:

Genuinely the funniest post I have ever read on T-Nation.Thank you.[/quote]

you must not read very much[/quote]

Seriously. I feel bad for the guy if that’s the funniest thing he’s read on here.

there was another thread way back when on this disorder… its when its taken to its absolute extreme… the thread had a video of a guy and it was an interview or some ordeal… couldn’t find it but I found the guy that was being interviewed on youtube and here is one of his videos so you get an idea of what I think they’re referencing… he has like 500 videos just took a random one… no idea if it even shows him.

I found it! I remember that thread too.

Can’t imagine anyone here would actually have orthorexia. Caffeine, check. Alcohol, check. Burgers, check. Buffalo wings, check. Milk, check. I <3 bulking.