T Nation

I Have a Great Invention, Now How Do I Get Really Rich?

So i thought up this product that i am sure will sell great, especialy round christmas. I cant tell you what is since the first two rules of capitalism is fuck everybody.
it is a thing that is perfect for selling via those commercials on television like stuff billy mays would have sold and can reasonably be expected to be expensive.
so is there a book i could read or a class i could take on entreupenurialship? it is not really an invention, i would need the help of others and compile what they know and exploit them while not contributing anything to the intellectual process.

Is it the Shake Weight Supreme? “Now, with 400% more muscle activation versus the traditional shake weight. So powerful, it’ll make ya balls tingle”.

[quote]eremesu wrote:
So i thought up this product that i am sure will sell great, especialy round christmas. I cant tell you what is since the first two rules of capitalism is fuck everybody.
[/quote]

Also, if you say it on the internet it is no longer patentable. A few years ago I had an idea for an alarm clock that one would be hooked up to. It would chart the stages of sleep and only wake the user at an ideal time in the sleep cycle. Some muthafukah blogged suck an idea, mostly just as a passing thought, and ruined it’s patentability.

[quote]eremesu wrote:
I cant tell you what is since the first two rules of capitalism is fuck everybody.
[/quote]

“Fuck everybody” is two rules? Is that like…

Rule #1 - Fuck
Rule #2 - Everybody

???

[quote]JPCleary wrote:

[quote]eremesu wrote:
I cant tell you what is since the first two rules of capitalism is fuck everybody.
[/quote]

Rule #1 - Fuck
Rule #2 - Everybody

???[/quote]

i don’t know what rule three is, but i’m pretty sure 4 is profit.

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:

[quote]JPCleary wrote:

[quote]eremesu wrote:
[/quote]

Rule #1 - Fuck
Rule #2 - Everybody

???[/quote]

i don’t know what rule three is, but i’m pretty sure 4 is profit.[/quote]

Rule #1 - Fuck
Rule #2 - Everybody
Rule #3 - For
Rule #4 - Profit

Go talk to a patent lawyer.

[quote]eremesu wrote:
it is a thing that is perfect for selling via those commercials on television like stuff billy mays would have sold and can reasonably be expected to be expensive.
so is there a book i could read or a class i could take on entreupenurialship? it is not really an invention, i would need the help of others and compile what they know and exploit them while not contributing anything to the intellectual process.[/quote]

Sorry dude, “Fleshlight” has already been done.

THIS is the first rule of capitalism.

Sry op, PMPM already copyrighted Dick Fountains.

I thought the first rule of Capitalism was to not talk about Capitalism

…So is the 2nd rule…

I’ll pay you $500 for the idea sight unseen.

[quote]biglifter wrote:
Is it the Shake Weight Supreme? “Now, with 400% more muscle activation versus the traditional shake weight. So powerful, it’ll make ya balls tingle”. [/quote]

It’s even better, a shake weight that you can mix protein drinks in so you dont have to delay between the workout and the pwo drink. It even puts the pwo drink under pressure so it squirts out the end of the shakeweight.

[quote]Scrotus wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:
Is it the Shake Weight Supreme? “Now, with 400% more muscle activation versus the traditional shake weight. So powerful, it’ll make ya balls tingle”. [/quote]

It’s even better, a shake weight that you can mix protein drinks in so you dont have to delay between the workout and the pwo drink. It even puts the pwo drink under pressure so it squirts out the end of the shakeweight.[/quote]

Fleshlight attachment on the other side?

Exit this site and go to www.google.com and look around on that site until you see the box that you type words into known as the “search box”. Place your mouse arrow inside the box and click once, then type the words “books and classes about entrepreneurialsim” and press enter.

What occurs next is absolute magic; your computer will provide you with a list of sites that offer books and classes about entreprenuerialism. Pick one and sail away into the wide world of search engines and all they have to offer us. Praise the Almighty Internet.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]Scrotus wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

It’s even better, a shake weight that you can mix protein drinks in so you dont have to delay between the workout and the pwo drink. It even puts the pwo drink under pressure so it squirts out the end of the shakeweight.[/quote]

Fleshlight attachment on the other side?[/quote]

Now youve got my attention.

[quote]Scrotus wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

I’m sorry I can’t search now, but I saw somewhere on the net a couple of weeks ago the Man Shake Weight…it was a parody where the shake weight shoots protein shakes in your face. I watched a minute…then felt icky. But it’s out there, likely on youtube.

I bet your invention is crap.

I have an idea too. Two words:

Breakfast Nachos

[quote]schultzie wrote:
I have an idea too. Two words:

Breakfast Nachos[/quote]

i think i invented that in college, along with Breakfast Ramen and Breakfast Popcorn.