I Have a Crazy Sweet Tooth...

[quote]iVoodoo wrote:
I am in your head, motherfucker.[/quote]

Interestingly enough, I have an entire box of sour gummy worms with my name on it tomorrow, for my Skipload.

Eat 7 kilograms of “Mike and Ike’s” while whacking off…

I found giving up milk, and most wheat reduces my sugar cravings. It usually takes a week, and until then, I treat myself with 1 cup of oatmeal, 4-5 splenda packets, and ice cold water.

Surprised no one mentioned this but artificial sweeteners? Make some tea with splenda/equal or buy diet soda. I have a crazy sweet tooth as well but with these tools at my disposal I never stray too far outside unless I just say fuck it and get that hershey bar.

A lot of people say it doesn’t taste the same and they’re right, but guess what? When you haven’t had ANYTHING sweet like the sweet that you are describing for a couple of days, getting that fake sugar rush will give you that satisfaction of some of those processed sugar items give. Without the extra calories.

I’ve also weened myself off little by little day after day and then just stopped eating sweets completely at the beginning. Definitely helped to taper off the incoming sweets rather than just going cold turkey. You’ll have to just find something that works for you in this case, good luck.

[quote]jldume wrote:
Surprised no one mentioned this but artificial sweeteners? Make some tea with splenda/equal or buy diet soda. I have a crazy sweet tooth as well but with these tools at my disposal I never stray too far outside unless I just say fuck it and get that hershey bar.

A lot of people say it doesn’t taste the same and they’re right, but guess what? When you haven’t had ANYTHING sweet like the sweet that you are describing for a couple of days, getting that fake sugar rush will give you that satisfaction of some of those processed sugar items give. Without the extra calories.

I’ve also weened myself off little by little day after day and then just stopped eating sweets completely at the beginning. Definitely helped to taper off the incoming sweets rather than just going cold turkey. You’ll have to just find something that works for you in this case, good luck.[/quote]

I love artificial sweetners, but I hate them also. I believe in the theory that they “cry wolf” to receptors in your body, ultimately affecting insulin sensitivity. I wouldnt be surprised if its proven that they make you crave sweets even more.

It isn’t really about willpower. It is about whether you love being shredded more than the food you eat. When you understand that and remind yourself constantly about it, eating clean becomes your second nature.

After a while you don’t even want to eat crap because it makes you feel like shit. That’s what happened to me atleast: last chrismas I was given some chocolate (what do you expect). Instead of eating it, I basically gave it all away to my relatives. I didn’t simply want it anymore.

If you fight the urge to eat cheat meals day after day, eventually you will surrender and eat them. If that’s the case, it’s a battle you cannot win. In order to “free” yourself, you must change your mindset.

Good luck.