I Have 100 New Exercise Routines

I am not sure if anyone will respond to this because it might seem like it is impossible and unbelievable. For starters what if I have told you that I have found a different variation of the one arm resistance banded row using a kettlebell. What if I said that I have come up with five or more TRX exercises. These are variations that I have not seen anywhere else.
What if I told you that I have 25 new variations of exercises using bands, exercise machines, kettlebells, barbell and dumbbells. Some using combinations of them.
Okay how about 25 new exercise routines. Seems like a low number.
What if I told you 40? Okay still not interested. What about 50 exercise routines. Still not sure how about 60 ,70, or 75 new exercises. Still not enough well how about over 100. Wait what did you just read. Yes you read correct over 100 different exercises.
It seems like Everytime I go to the gym I am discovering new fitness exercises. The best part is that anyone can do these exercises. Most of them use low weights. Some using 10 lbs or less.
I have one full body routine that has over 25 different exercises. I split the routine in two because it takes about 20 to 25 minutes for each session. It consist of total legs ,back, arms , shoulders, lats ,triceps, biceps,and many other areas.
Like I mentioned in the post that it would seem to be impossible and unbelievable. But I really have over 100 new exercises or different ways of doing fitness exercises.

2 Likes

No%20chance

I mean, I can appreciate the enthusiasm and all. But, dude, I’ll give you a heads up and let you know that there isn’t going to be any peddling of services or programs here.

If you want to talk training, talk training. The used car salesman bit wasn’t the best first impression. “Would you believe 25? No, not 25. Would you believe 50? No, not 50 either. I have one hundred, that’s right one zero zero, different routines just step right this way.” Ugh.

3 Likes

Oh please, do tell.

What if i told you that I could give zero fucks?

zero%20fucks

5 Likes

Oh ya, but have you had zero injuries and zero pukes?

3 Likes

Nope :disappointed_relieved:

lolz

Let me get my checkbook right away for these 100+ amazing new exercises no one needs
:face_vomiting:

1 Like

Show us a couple moves Mike!

What have you got for my rhomboids?

Dude I come up with new exercises all the time, posted these in my log a few weeks back…

Reverse dinosaur curls

6 Likes

T-Rex Curls for the Sex Girls

1 Like

What if told you I had come up with a banded version?

Why did I hear this in my head with the ESPN 30 for 30 music?

1 Like

I have high hopes for this thread

In other words “I can’t stick to a tried and true program, so I make crap up and hope for the best”

2 Likes

I appreciate the fact that this was posted in “off topic”

6 Likes

You’re right! Before even saying anything, I am riddled with incredulity. Like Swiss cheese only more so. No, not like that. I mean incredulity, not gas bubbles formed during fermentation. You know what I mean.

Are you Kung fu? You must be magic of some kind. Like shiny purple magic. That’s what you are.

I can’t be near you. Girls are throwing their virginity at you and I’m afraid I may get slapped upside the head by one flying by.

I think I just shit my pants. Wait, nope. These aren’t my pants. Not my poop either, but the point stands! That’s fuckin crazy!

Like the gat damn Nicola Tesla of exercise!

Me and you have to make a baby together.

@twojarslave work your magic buddy.
:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Wow, I would say that you are crazy, Mike Adams. 100 exercise sounds impossible…

but I am a little curious

It seems like Everytime I go to the gym I am discovering new fitness exercises.

Ahhh, that must be very exciting. Going to the gym would be like a going to a carnival and we all love carnivals.

The best part is that anyone can do these exercises.

Even me? I am just so uncoordinated and those big heavy disc things kinda scare me.

Most of them use low weights. Some using 10 lbs or less.

See, now this I’m comfortable with ha ha ha

I have one full body routine that has over 25 different exercises. I split the routine in two because it takes about 20 to 25 minutes for each session. It consist of total legs ,back, arms , shoulders, lats ,triceps, biceps,and many other areas.

Oh great! Triceps they are such a problem are for so many of us. What about that little belly pouch we all have trouble with?

Like I mentioned in the post that it would seem to be impossible and unbelievable. But I really have over 100 new exercises or different ways of doing fitness exercises.

You know Mike Adams, it does feel to good to be true but the prrof of the pudding is right here for all of us to see. The only thing that really is too good to be true is you but you’re also right here ha ha ha

How can I find out more?

4 Likes

How I feel with this combination.

edit: also @mikeadams04 welcome. and I’m afraid you’re quite too late. You see, I’ve already sold most of the tnationer’s here my 300 new exercise routines. What you’re offering is basically my entry level course. Great pitch though.

3 Likes

Lots of people might think so, but I’ve learned that you need to keep your mind open, your eyes peeled and your balls clean if you don’t want “impossible” opportunities to fly right by you. Just this week I made an incredible deal with African Royalty that I never could have imagined to be possible. I don’t want to give away my secrets, but let’s just say that one man’s spam is another man’s plan…