I Hate...

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Sponges. Fuck’em.

I don’t even have a reason either.
[/quote]
I also hate that square pants bitch!

I hate that I have so much hate I don’t even know where to begin.

Winter, I hate you muthafucka!!!go fuck yourself with a 2x4 you Jack Frost love’n cunt!
Liberals’ total intolerance to anything that doesn’t jive with their world view
Conservatives who embrace ignorance as political philosophy
I hate that Oderus Urungus died but Justin Bieber is still alive
speed limits–fuck you too!
cops who dress like paramilitary soldiers–serve and protect not intimidate and harass
I hate that I will never bang a hot Asian girl–I married a hot Eye-talian instead–a bird in the hand as they say
that my crowdfunding project to build and arm a battleship specifically for piracy in the Caribbean was a total failure
that my powerbeard has more white in it than a CT suburb and I am not 40 yet

I hate MassHoles.

I hate Libertarians who only vote for Libertarians because they want to legalize weed.

In fact I hate one issue voters.

I love soft round boobs that my wife has.

I love all people.

I love cats over dogs.

[quote]silverblood wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

I hate people that don’t clean up after their dogs[/quote]

I don’t clean up after my dogs, but its in my own extremely large yard. So, FUCK YOU!!! =P[/quote]
you like dog shit between your toes. I hate Missssissssiiiiiippppi. I also hate keyboards that stick![/quote]

You have no lived until you have had dog shit in between your toes while firing a shotgun in a wife beater while simultaneously drinking a beer and backhanding a trashy woman.

Mississippi hates you back!

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

I love all people.

I love cats over dogs.[/quote]

Me too. Not the part about your wife’s boobs. The part about cats.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

I love all people.

I love cats over dogs.[/quote]

Boobs check.

People, fuck them I hate people unless they have soft round boobs.

Cats suck. My dogs would eat all your cats. I hate cats.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

I don’t clean up after my dogs, but its in my own extremely large yard. So, FUCK YOU!!! =P[/quote]
you like dog shit between your toes. I hate Missssissssiiiiiippppi. I also hate keyboards that stick![/quote]

dog shit in between your toes while firing a shotgun in a wife beater while simultaneously drinking a beer and backhanding a trashy woman.
[/quote]
I hate you for stealing our state song!

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

dog shit in between your toes while firing a shotgun in a wife beater while simultaneously drinking a beer and backhanding a trashy woman.
[/quote]
I hate you for stealing our state song! [/quote]

I think we should war over it.

I hate peace and hippies!

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[/quote]

I hate peace and hippies![/quote]

lets go to war. since usmccds423 hates them we’ll invade Michigan.

as soon as it thaws out. that’ll be around July right?

[quote]csulli wrote:
I hate country music.[/quote]

Fuck you…

I hate Missssissssiiiiiippppi.[/quote]

And Fuuuuuuck you… You can read all those U’s as like three syllables because that is the way they are intended ha.

I hate exclamation points. I find them obnoxious.

I hate the burning asshole I had after taking a bet and eating a ghost pepper on the weekend.
I hate that I thought I I’d washed my hands good enough before taking a piss. I hadn’t.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[/quote]

I hate peace and hippies![/quote]

lets go to war. since usmccds423 hates them we’ll invade Michigan.

as soon as it thaws out. that’ll be around July right?[/quote]

Hell yeah, Fuck Michigan. I think we could take them. Hell one well placed match and their largest city burns to the ground without a fire department to put them out.

I hate the way left.

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

Fuck you…

And Fuuuuuuck you… You can read all those U’s as like three syllables because that is the way they are intended ha.

I hate exclamation points. I find them obnoxious.[/quote]
your avatar looks like you’re from Alabama!!!

!
!
!

Agreed on most counts listed, especially the “I hate so much I don’t know where to start!” I know I butchered that quote, hate me for it.

I hate TV. Fuck My Life.

Oh, that’s a good one. I hate LOL, BRB, FML, OMG, when said ALOUD in REAL conversation. Shoot me, please.

I hate the beach. I fucking can’t stand swimming, sand is the most invasive stuff ever, and bitches be tripping when I t-bag 'em. Then don’t lay there all pretty and tanning and stuff!!

I hate that we can’t say things that are true, because of national shame or PC or whateverthefuckyouwannacallit. Fuck hiding.

I hate being fake. Fuck you, my day sucked, and I don’t give a shit about your day. Can I have my food and you leave me alone? How much does that tip cost me?

I hate that I hate everything. I’m a curmudgeon and a misanthrope. This does not sit well with my beliefs regarding happiness. I hate that I’m right about my natural inclinations towards hatred being the cause of my own misery.

I hate that ignorance is bliss. If that’s true, why is stupidity so fucking painful???

I hate that the interwebbz will be cable television in 20 years, tops. Filtered, censored, corporate bullshit spoon-fed to the masses.

I hate flouride. It’s in the goddamned water, for fuck’s sake!

I hate that everything “corporate America” wants me to buy kills me slowly, painfully, makes me fat and unhappy, then they shove pills at me to fix the problems they created.

I hate that fast food contains the word food, instead of poison.

I hate that other countries are dying of thirst and there are voice boxes in my city for the blind to cross the street. I’m all for the blind not getting blind-sided (haha puns) by a trolley, it just seems like we could be doing better on a global scale.

I hate that Christians hate me. They don’t and I know it, but it’s funny so fuck you. Muslims, though, man do they dislike me :wink:

Most of all, I hate stupid people and I hate that I’m one of them.

Excellent thread and fuck you for hating it.

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

Fuck you…

!
!
![/quote]

I hate how Alabama and LSU have national champion football teams and Mississippi is right between them and we cant do jack shit.

[quote]AceRock wrote:
Agreed on most counts listed, especially the “I hate so much I don’t know where to start!” I know I butchered that quote, hate me for it.

I hate TV. Fuck My Life.

Oh, that’s a good one. I hate LOL, BRB, FML, OMG, when said ALOUD in REAL conversation. Shoot me, please.

I hate the beach. I fucking can’t stand swimming, sand is the most invasive stuff ever, and bitches be tripping when I t-bag 'em. Then don’t lay there all pretty and tanning and stuff!!

I hate that we can’t say things that are true, because of national shame or PC or whateverthefuckyouwannacallit. Fuck hiding.

I hate being fake. Fuck you, my day sucked, and I don’t give a shit about your day. Can I have my food and you leave me alone? How much does that tip cost me?

I hate that I hate everything. I’m a curmudgeon and a misanthrope. This does not sit well with my beliefs regarding happiness. I hate that I’m right about my natural inclinations towards hatred being the cause of my own misery.

I hate that ignorance is bliss. If that’s true, why is stupidity so fucking painful???

I hate that the interwebbz will be cable television in 20 years, tops. Filtered, censored, corporate bullshit spoon-fed to the masses.

I hate flouride. It’s in the goddamned water, for fuck’s sake!

I hate that everything “corporate America” wants me to buy kills me slowly, painfully, makes me fat and unhappy, then they shove pills at me to fix the problems they created.

I hate that fast food contains the word food, instead of poison.

I hate that other countries are dying of thirst and there are voice boxes in my city for the blind to cross the street. I’m all for the blind not getting blind-sided (haha puns) by a trolley, it just seems like we could be doing better on a global scale.

I hate that Christians hate me. They don’t and I know it, but it’s funny so fuck you. Muslims, though, man do they dislike me :wink:

Most of all, I hate stupid people and I hate that I’m one of them.

Excellent thread and fuck you for hating it.[/quote]

I hate that you won’t let your real feelings out you fuckin’ fuckity fuck.

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

Fuck you…

!
!
![/quote]

I hate how Alabama and LSU have national champion football teams and Mississippi is right between them and we cant do jack shit.[/quote]
just lower your academic standards!
!
!

[quote]pushharder wrote:
I hate Flo. If I were king I’d have her executed in one of the old fashioned ways.[/quote]

And to think there are dudes who actually have sexual fantasies about that woman! Even the actress who plays the part can’t understand that!

I don’t hate anyone or anything. It’s just a matter of degrees between what I love and what I don’t like very much. Hate just hurts the hater. Life’s too short to walk around carrying a chip.