I hate women

…flirt incessantly with you, go on dates with you, and then dump you because someone said the two of you were “dating”. Posted by yorik

That actually happened to me recently.

Dan C,

I gotta go with my boy Steely on this one…

Honestly, shit like that just doesn’t happen to me. I don’t “date,” I don’t spend money on women, and if they aren’t speaking my “language” I quickly move on. I’m not looking for anything to serious, so I don’t really expect much.

Fuck 'em in the ass!

Dude, people will only treat you like that if they know you will let them. It’s just like buying a car, you gotta be willing to walk.

I’ve definitely had plenty of experiences with scandalous bitches, but I don’t hate women. I hate dumb little girls, which is what it sounds like you’re dealing with. Put some stock into what people are saying about the fact that you may be part of the problem, ie attracting a certain type of person. I used to attract psychos, and then I realized that it’s just as much my fault for even sticking around after I found out they were mental. Don’t kid yourself by saying that you see the good in people so you overlook certain character flaws. Learn to say fuck it and move on, life is too short to be wasted on brainless skanks.

Well, I am a woman and I haven’t done any of those things. I have flaws, but I would never do any of those things. I don’t even think I know anyone who behaves like that. It sounds like you are dating the worst of women.

yorik, another woman’s chiming in.

I’ll tell you the same thing I tell women when they complain all men are bastards, pricks, etc.

The signs someone is an asshole are there from the beginning. Keep your asshole radar on and send 'em packing at the first sign of trouble.

With that said, there are plenty of decent women out there.

Now, get yourself some balls and go get yourself one.

I’m just surprised the list is so damn long. If you’d been learnin’ from your experiences from day one there’s no way you’d have so much to bitch about. Maybe you should get some pointers from a bro as well, cause it sounds like your game is beat.

There’s a term for the sort of woman you are describing and that would be ‘bitch’.

Don’t waste your time with these self-obsessed, insecure, nasty types.

If you do then you are only perpetuating the sort of behaviour from these women that you are describing. This will continue as long as these ‘bitches’ can find ‘vicitms’ to use and abuse. One day they will grow up or turn into J-lo.

They are usually fairly attractive or at least think they are. But beauty is only skin deep. They can turn on the charm when they want to but can bare the claws at a moments notice. If they display dramatic changes in mood watch out!

As someone said you can normally tell they are nasty pieces of work from the off. If you want to deal with these types then you have to give as good as you get. Be the player or get played.

Or just avoid these malicious manipulative types altogether.

On another note: A recent UK study found that 94% of women lie. So that leaves only a measly 6% who don’t!

Dan C is on the money as usual. And one other thing… The guys out there acting like pussies and taking it in the ass from women in the hopes that they might eventually get some are just as responsible for this type of behavior as the immature females. Life or a man has not taught these types of women that their behavior is not acceptable. That is because of the guys who have no balls and are not man enough to stand up to them. I’ve been through that with beautiful women before and once I learned that I was just as guilty as them for putting up with shit I knew was wrong, I changed. Now I mainly just get pissed at the pussy whipped or even worse the no-pussy getting but still whipped guys that put up with and allow this type of behavior. Obviously women (particularly the very hot ones) would not do this if they did not learn they could get away with it, or that many if not most guys will accept it.

Women are devils. Evil sexy tempting devils.

I used to be a nice, caring, loving, repectful guy. Not anymore, and it’s because women have cut, torn, and scared this wonderful guy. The scare tissue has built up and now I give less of shit about the wonderful array of sluts and bitches that I come across. And, I believe that the majority of women can be catergorized as either sluts or bitches, or somewhere in between.

I have become a product of the disrepect, lies and playing that the sexy sex does.

Now this may sound dreadfully bitter but it’s not. It’s almost fun and self rewarding to reduce the evil, sexy temptresses into two catergories. Flirting has become more fun, interesting because I now have gained the power halfway through the conversation to look at a girl dead in her eyes and call her a slut. Did this last weekend in an inebriated stubbor. It was quite comical.

I don’t hate women. Quite the contray, I love the beautiful little creatures. But, will not allow them to have control. It’s much like the will-power it takes to stay on a diet or to hit the gym. I remember before I adobted this new found policy of sluts and bitches I allowed them to have too much control. I now find a great joy in getting a number a deleting it from my phone the second I turn around.

You see, it’s all about control. Don’t let them have it over you. Be the man. And most of all, stop caring so much. Flirting and dating is all a game. Just make sure you are the winner.

And before I get flamed to death by the purttier sex, you all are not truly evil. I’m just still waiting for my T-Vixen to come along but for now it’s a mental thing, my internal dialogue and I’m waiting to be proving wrong.

…i think 94% of that 6% lied about not lying

and I’m pretty sure just as many men lie, too… like how much we can squat… actually, no it wasn’t a lie… it was how much i could ego-squat… i mean…

Learn to say F.I.S.H.D.O.
Fuck It Shit Happens Drive On.
Leave the drama queens behind.
I married one. Biggest mistake in my life.

BedZ: Yup. A policy like yours definitely weeds out the lowlives. Sounds kinda fun too.

Now if I could just get rid of that gentleman code of conduct… ;0)

I believe the main problem here is that the real subject of this thread is problematic “girls”, not “women”.

Quit being such a Bitch and GET OVER YOURSELF!!

You really need to read the E-book “Double Your Dating.” After reading it, you’ll realize that a lot of the things women do don’t make sense, not to mention they are always testing you. This doesn’t make them bad people, and you should have no reason to hate them. Women are hardwired to think differently than men. So do yourself a favor, improve yourself, read the book, and stop hating women. Oh, and another thing. The more you bitch and complain, the less success you’ll have with women.

The problem Patricia is that most women are married and stable (or is that stagnant?) While most girls are the single whoring sluts and bitches.

YORIK: Don’t take this as a bad comment, but you are probably just jealous that Girls (as opposed to Women) can have it so easy (or easily).

Take refuge in your silent strength in these cases, as you surely do.

I want pussy for FREE
I want pussy for FREE
I want pussy for FREE
NO you cannot have
my money
I want pussy for FREE
Yeah my momma cannot respect y’all
and I ain’t gonna respect y’ll
Bich.

Old Dirty Bastard, aka. Osiris, aka. Big Baby Jesus, aka. Dirt Mcgirt

In all reality, for all those things to have happened to you over the years, something is wrong on your end buddy. Maybe you are creepy, or an asshole, or controlling, or weak, or something else. I can’t tell cause I’ve only heard your side of the story. But you are either 1. partly at fault or 2. the unluckiest human being in the history of bipeds.