I Hate These Damn Toolbags

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Mature and Facebook don’t really match up well

ROFLMAO! You’re the toolbag, dude!

1. Be happy you have a girl someone wants to flirt with and understand that people flirt ALL the time.
  2. It’s ONE class and semester is almost over meaning they will most likely never see each other again
  3. Are you afraid you’ll lose her to this dude? If so, step your game up because if she goes its your fault for being a pussy.

fucking facebook! [/quote]

3 is wrong, i know there is no chance but i dont like that he gets away with saying all this nasty shit and bothering her. I know everyone flirts but in my opinion he is taking it too far and basically saying FUCK YOU to me, considering I already asked him to chill out and he refused I dont see how you cant interpret that as an insult to me

Kid,

She’s a semi-adult. She could shut him down if she wanted to. She’s taking it up the ass from him.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
I think we need to see pics of said girlfriend, you know, for research purposes.[/quote]

Good point, I second this.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Kid,

She’s a semi-adult. She could shut him down if she wanted to. She’s taking it up the ass from him.[/quote]

WINNER!!

[quote]Kerley wrote:

Kid,

She’s a semi-adult. She could shut him down if she wanted to. She’s taking it up the ass from him.[/quote]

WINNER!![/quote]

x3. That “you wish” line has been used on me a million times, and it’s always very flirtatious. More times than not it ended up with me sticking it up the girl’s butt. And by butt I mean vagina.

Punch him in the throat- you might get lucky and crush his larynx.

Kid,

Na. Not all women are aggressive and some don’t know how to tell guys to fuck off, I’ve seen it first hand. Especially women who are easily intimidated, they don’t know what to do or say even if they don’t desire it.

I believe that if YOU were personally in that situation and didn’t want that kind of attention from him, you would just break his dick off but not all women are as badass as you.

Dude fuck facebook. Get in his face in person. Confronting someone takes balls but its extremely effective if done right. I had a guy a couple years ago accuse me via facebook message of gettin up on his girlfriend because I left her 2 nice photo comments. I still laugh at him to this day. It would also help if you got your girlfriend on board with telling this dude to piss off because it doesnt sound like she has taken initiative on doing that…

[quote]Kerley wrote:

Kid,

WINNER!![/quote]

x4

Kid,

Hate to break it to you OP, but this is the truth right here. I know this from experience, a girl I dated in HS a looooooooong time ago had a lot of guys flirting with her in school. I thought it was just her and I, together, and that she wouldn’t even think of hooking up with one of those losers - let alone teh buttsecks.

Turns out she was blowing most of them, and was having regular teh buttsecks with at least one of them.

I was crushed. Even more so because I never even got to third base with her.

Flirty Fred is having teh buttsecks with your girl dude. Best thing to do from here on out is dump her and rip a stop sign out of the ground while squatting and drinking milk. Then find a girl that will let you SIIHP.

theres a good chance your girlfriend could be leading him on or flirting back, and only telling you half the story. however, giving her the benefit of the doubt -

1.you shouldnt ever put that kind of stuff in writing. also, by saying it on facebook you are being very non-confrontational.

2.confront him in person, tell him to just shut up and listen that if you ever hear that he is talking to your girlfriend like that again he’ll regret it. dont touch him or rough him up or anything. if he is carry books/a note book, grab them and throw them. it will be hilarious and establish dominance.

[quote]clockworkchad wrote:
theres a good chance your girlfriend could be leading him on or flirting back, and only telling you half the story. however, giving her the benefit of the doubt -

1.you shouldnt ever put that kind of stuff in writing. also, by saying it on facebook you are being very non-confrontational. [/quote] coughpassive-aggressivecough[quote]

2.confront him in person, tell him to just shut up and listen that if you ever hear that he is talking to your girlfriend like that again he’ll regret it. dont touch him or rough him up or anything. if he is carry books/a note book, grab them and throw them. it will be hilarious and establish dominance. [/quote]

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

Kid,

Na. Not all women are aggressive and some don’t know how to tell guys to fuck off, I’ve seen it first hand. Especially women who are easily intimidated, they don’t know what to do or say even if they don’t desire it.[/quote]

Then she needs to grow the fuck up, or she’ll end up with 14 kids and a blue taco.

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

Kid,

Na. Not all women are aggressive and some don’t know how to tell guys to fuck off, I’ve seen it first hand. Especially women who are easily intimidated, they don’t know what to do or say even if they don’t desire it.[/quote]

Then she needs to grow the fuck up, or she’ll end up with 14 kids and a blue taco.[/quote]

Never heard that term before just now … and I gotta admit I felt like throwing up as I visualized it… thanks pmpm for helping me with my cut lol

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

Kid,

Then she needs to grow the fuck up, or she’ll end up with 14 kids and a blue taco.[/quote]

Never heard that term before just now … and I gotta admit I felt like throwing up as I visualized it… thanks pmpm for helping me with my cut lol[/quote]

Google it.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

Kid,

Never heard that term before just now … and I gotta admit I felt like throwing up as I visualized it… thanks pmpm for helping me with my cut lol[/quote]

Google it.[/quote]

Nah, I’m good … i didn’t google Kerley’s offended challenge and I don’t think I’m gonna google blue taco either … is it SFW?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
slit his fucking throat[/quote]
i was hoping you would come here and give your sage advice! HAHA!

[quote]polo77j wrote:
kerly, you’re like the little brother I would’ve smothered in his crib :)[/quote]
i felt the same way about him when i first saw him, but then he kinda grew on me and i like his posts now :slight_smile:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

Kid,

Google it.[/quote]

Nah, I’m good … i didn’t google Kerley’s offended challenge and I don’t think I’m gonna google blue taco either … is it SFW?[/quote]

No, it wouldn’t be, but now I can’t find it and I’m wondering if I dreamed it.

Anyway. I’m sure you still have an awesome mental image, which is all I was really going for.

tell him to type in “lolita” at imagefap.com

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

Kid,

Google it.[/quote]

Nah, I’m good … i didn’t google Kerley’s offended challenge and I don’t think I’m gonna google blue taco either … is it SFW?[/quote]

No, it wouldn’t be, but now I can’t find it and I’m wondering if I dreamed it.

Anyway. I’m sure you still have an awesome mental image, which is all I was really going for.[/quote]

awesome would be one word to describe it … I think my mind made the mental leap without my concent and conjured up the most disgusting thing it could think of all while using the term blue taco in reference to a beat up pussy that produced 12 kids … not very nice but definitely one could say it I was in awe of such a powerful image