I hate Maryland

You can really have some fun with this one. How about deadlift walks, or maybe Turkish get-ups? Suppose it could be worse- could be kick backs in the squat rack.

I like the state. In fact Annapolis is my favorite town. I love the crabs anywhere. for some Sicilian food, try Maria’s.
Walking is a stupid choice, though.

I have to agree w/ dcb. I really liked Montgomery county when I visited altho not as nice as Fairfax. :wink:

But I must change my affinity for Fairfax since I just bought a place in Loudon County. :smiley: So psyched!!! :slight_smile:

Breathing ~ State Hobby

Blinking ~ State Recreation

Dodo ~ State Bird

Wondering who put Dilbert in charge of the Government ~ State Pastime

“In the circle in which I travel, a dumb man is more dangerous than a hundred rats”

~ Joe Valachi

I love maryland, lived there and raised there down in good old country, st mary’s county, Live right on the potomac catch fish and crabs off our point I love it and miss it. Being at college in NC and not having the water and the potomac anymore, which I took for granted until i went to college and now miss it soo badly, and wish I could just be back on the water again crabbing and fishing off mmy point with my two black labs swimming in the water.;0(

Pugs

I love MD. I was born and raised in Montgomery County. But I agree with the comments about PG County. I’ve lived there for the past 4 years (Laurel) - it was my first place out of college and I needed something that I could afford, and I friggin hate it. But I actually found something in Gaithersburg that’s in a a decent area and only about $40/mo more than what I’m paying now, so I’m moving there in June.

I live in da hood. On the outskirts of the wesside of B-More. Not the greatest place, but it’s kinda cheap here.

I used to live in Crofton for a number of years. Anne Arundel Co. is a great place to live.

Nephorm, MD is much better than some other states!

Josh, I never would’ve guessed you’d be working for t-mag. How’d you end up working for them? How’s Jenn?