I Hate Leg Day Memes!

They’re quite old by now actually. I haven’t thought about or seen a reference to them in months until you just mentioned them.

memes are stupid. LETS DE-RAIL THIS BITCH. this thread is now about who had the best leg in history ima go with platz

Platz actually looks like he stuck fake muscles on his legs. Crazy stuff!

[quote]legendaryblaze wrote:

[quote]SuperVillian wrote:
Amazing ass pic[/quote]

MY LORD.
[/quote]

Holy shit we agree on something. Praise Jesus!

(Side note: she’s been featured on TheChive before)

I just want to know how Platz didn’t chafe. I’m assuming he prevented it but wore through clothes in the inner thigh rather fast.

Motivational quotes are way more annoying, I think.

Some black and white picture of a bodybuilder with his hood up with some bullshit motivational slogan. Fucking hate that.

This is exactly the sort of shit I mean. Can’t stand it.

[quote]Yogi wrote:
This is exactly the sort of shit I mean. Can’t stand it.[/quote]

I agree in general, but that’s actually a Kai Greene quote so I’m ok with that one. Random quotes pulled from 17th century literature plastered on top of a Frank McGrath picture cropped out of an Animal ad is another thing entirely.

But…I like leg day

I’ve been lifting seriously for just over a year, and one of the most unexpected things I discovered about men who lift weights is that most of them are great big pussies.

While I’m sure that a Meadows-style bodybuilding leg day would cripple me, most of the people posting this crap are weaklings who don’t have the balls to put some weight on the bar, walk it out and then do some squats with it, let alone making time for squats each week. On the rare occasions that legs are trained with squats or any other movement, they wail like grieving women about it.

My gym is full of them. Nice guys, but they lift like pussies even though they have stated goals of getting bigger and stronger. Posting these memes on social media is just a way of validating their weakness.

Not that any of this bothers me in the least. I never have to wait to squat. It is great.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Some black and white picture of a bodybuilder with his hood up with some bullshit motivational slogan. Fucking hate that.[/quote]

I hate motivational quotes too.

[quote]magick wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Some black and white picture of a bodybuilder with his hood up with some bullshit motivational slogan. Fucking hate that.[/quote]

I hate motivational quotes too.[/quote]

‘Yo turbine wanna crush legs with me today??’…

[quote]StevenF wrote:
But…I like leg day [/quote]

Then you are doing it wrong.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]magick wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

I hate motivational quotes too.[/quote]
[/quote]
Partially true since fat that gets burned off is released from the body in the form of H2O and CO2. Classic combustion reaction.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
“Motivational quote”
[/quote]

Fuck that shit.

Also, fuck sweating.

[quote]Nards wrote:
This has bween building up over the last year and I hate it.

Yes, we all know that squats are the king of exercises and that someone who is serious in the gym trains legs proudly, but there seems to be a lot of borrowed respect happenign when people try to make it seem like they trained legs so hard they couldn’t walk.

And the joke is just getting OLD.[/quote]

Admit it Nards, you’re still smarting from the sting of Prof X’s comments about your quads.

[quote]twojarslave wrote:
I’ve been lifting seriously for just over a year, and one of the most unexpected things I discovered about men who lift weights is that most of them are great big pussies.

While I’m sure that a Meadows-style bodybuilding leg day would cripple me, most of the people posting this crap are weaklings who don’t have the balls to put some weight on the bar, walk it out and then do some squats with it, let alone making time for squats each week. On the rare occasions that legs are trained with squats or any other movement, they wail like grieving women about it.

My gym is full of them. Nice guys, but they lift like pussies even though they have stated goals of getting bigger and stronger. Posting these memes on social media is just a way of validating their weakness.

Not that any of this bothers me in the least. I never have to wait to squat. It is great.[/quote]

Fear of failure or embarrassment. Everybody has gotta start somewhere, but most people think if they post enough memes, take enough supplements, and buy enough fancy workout gear they magically get to skip this initial phase just because they look the part, which all they really care about anyway.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Lol if I ever have a mind set like this I give everyone permission to smack me repeatedly

So extremely corny

[quote]Yogi wrote:

I know what you mean.

The thing I don’t like about them is that training is basically recreation. Sure we work hard and all that…but writing it like you are nearing death and whatever shit sounds silly.