I Hate Getting Up at Night to Pee

Why not wear adult diapers? You’ll never need to get up in the middle of the night again. As a bonus, you get to lay in your own bodily waste for upwards of four hours. What’s not to like?

Haha suckers, I hardly ever have to get up to pee.

For certain ladies: This is NOT a bed.

And for the dudes: You do not perform gymnastics around this!

[quote]ctschneider wrote:
Why not wear adult diapers? You’ll never need to get up in the middle of the night again. As a bonus, you get to lay in your own bodily waste for upwards of four hours. What’s not to like?[/quote]

Haha. I’m sure that you would wake up anyways. Then you would be convincing yourself that it is OK to take a pee in the diaper that you are wearing.

This still doesn’t work, as we are all (hopefully) in the habit of waking up when we need to pee in the middle of the night.

Now if we could train ourselves to sleep walk to the washroom THAT would be the best solution.

Chuck Norris would pee in his sleep. If he slept.

Outdate Norris joke yes…just sounded funny.

This is why I often piss from the window (which is near the bed) I just hate going to the bathroom so I open the window and piss.
But not too often because the neighbors downstairs complaint.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
Haha suckers, I hardly ever have to get up to pee.[/quote]

I don’t get up to pee. I usually get up once at like 3-4 am because I’m starving.

That’s the problem with eating every 3 hours. IT WAKES YOU UP.

I’ve mastered it though.

Have a mini fridge in my room.

I make something before passing out, wack it in there (say, roast beef and pasta. Lovely cold) When I get up down it with the water I have in there. Total: 7-10 mins before I get back to sleep again.

[quote]jchenky wrote:
I’m glad I don’t have the boner problem. Going to pee in the middle of the night is a pissoff.

We girls have to sit. I catch myself falling asleep mid pee on the toilet sometimes.[/quote]

I did that once when I was slightly intoxicated. Fell asleep. Woke up 7 hours later being like: what?

SEXY.

[quote]jchenky wrote:

This still doesn’t work, as we are all (hopefully) in the habit of waking up when we need to pee in the middle of the night.

[/quote]

Well, you might have to wake up, but at least you wouldn’t have to get up - at least not out of bed, anyway. So my guess is you’d probably be able to get back to sleep faster. Well, you’d be able to get back to sleep faster once you’ve become accustomed to sleeping in your own urine, that is.

On second thought, maybe it’s not such a good idea.

Well then, on to my next solution… move your bed into your bathroom!

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
RSGZ wrote:

I don’t get up to pee. I usually get up once at like 3-4 am because I’m starving.

I’ve mastered it though.

I make something before passing out, wack it in there (say, roast beef and pasta. Lovely cold) When I get up down it with the water I have in there. Total: 7-10 mins before I get back to sleep again.

[/quote]

Swiss,

You are still awake at 3 in the morning.

[quote]jchenky wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:
RSGZ wrote:

I’ve mastered it though.

Swiss,

[/quote]

Bingo - we have a liar!

Seriously though, a minifridge is a great idea.

the worst thing i hate about getting up to piss is the fact i have to go downstairs…to much of a hassle

thank god i dont wake up 3-4 times like some of you

an swiss,i find myself starving when im on a mission down the stairs to the bathroom…i always gotta make a detour to the kitchen…the mini fridge idea sounds great right about now

[quote]jchenky wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:
RSGZ wrote:

I’ve mastered it though.

Swiss,

[/quote]

I was “translating” my sleep time. Its true, I currently go to sleep at 3-4 am and wake up at 11AM. The time I actually wake up is 8 AM.

If I said I eat at 8 AM it may confuse people.

Just because some of us can get to bed before midnight EVERY night. :wink:

For the past few years I thought my prostate was THE issue with my waking to piss every night! I’m happy I’m normal like the rest of you freaks! lol

I admit that when I wake to pee, I keep the lights off and sit to piss. The least amount of work I have to do involving a 3am piss, the better and easier it is to fall back to sleep then.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
jchenky wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:
RSGZ wrote:

I’ve mastered it though.

Swiss,

Bingo - we have a liar!

Seriously though, a minifridge is a great idea.[/quote]

It’s not lying if you’re presenting truthful facts that have been adjusted in time to allow for reader comprehension.

Argos: http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2703477/c_1/1|category_root|Kitchen+and+laundry|12108409/c_2/2|cat_12108409|Fridges+and+freezers|12108586/c_3/3|cat_12108586|Mini+fridges|12108587.htm

Yeah, it’s a wine fridge. But it looks better than the normal fridges cuz of the glass window. It cools to 3-4 degrees.

just piss your bed.

[quote]Zohaib wrote:
just piss your bed. [/quote]

Is that you in your avatar? Yep, you look like a bed wetter.

lol

[quote]Itchy wrote:
I have to get up 3-4 times usually. I’m not even sure what a full night of sleep feels like.[/quote]

Same. If you figure out a fix please let me know.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
I admit that when I wake to pee, I keep the lights off and sit to piss. The least amount of work I have to do involving a 3am piss, the better and easier it is to fall back to sleep then. [/quote]

I like to utilize the lean-technique most of the time. You know - supporting your entire body with one or two hands (depending on if it’s a boner episode or not.)

No way in hell I’m coherent enough to stand up like normal though, haha.

You haven’t known hell until you experience the combination of a UTI and too much work. So you get three hours of sleep, it hurts like hell, you pee blood, and then you’re tired and you fall asleep in the middle of the day and don’t accomplish half of what you intend to.

(Apologies for the grossness.)