T Nation

I Hate Getting Up at Night to Pee

I just want to sleep!

Same problem. Doesn’t even matter when I stop drinking fluid either, at some point between 6:31 and 6:34, I WILL wake up and have to walk my ass to the bathroom before proping myself against the wall and peeing all over shit.

Getting a nightlight for the bathroom was one of the best things I ever did though. Keeps me from having to turn the light on and wake fully up.

Agreed!

But it sucks even more to wake up thinking you have still some hours of sleep to kill and then see that your alarm clock will go off in 5 minutes.

I have to get up 3-4 times usually. I’m not even sure what a full night of sleep feels like.

I have to get up every night at about 4:30 to pee… if i’m lucky i’ll fall back asleep by 5:00… then the alarm goes off at 5:30. Why can’t I just freakin pee at 5:30??? fml

Yeah I cant stand it either, Thats why I dont.I hate it when I wake up in the morning and have to piss really bad but have a hard on.Then I just have to lay there and try and think about non sexuall stuff and try and make it go away.

Thanks for the update

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
I hate it when I wake up in the morning and have to piss really bad but have a hard on.[/quote]

Dude, that’s what handstands were invented for.

[quote]Itchy wrote:
horsepuss wrote:
I hate it when I wake up in the morning and have to piss really bad but have a hard on.

Dude, that’s what handstands were invented for.[/quote]

I’m surprised I don’t hear more often about “hand standing hard on peeing” injuries.

[quote]Carnage wrote:
Agreed!

But it sucks even more to wake up thinking you have still some hours of sleep to kill and then see that your alarm clock will go off in 5 minutes.[/quote]

On the other hand, how fantastic is it when you wake up thinking you have to get out of bed, and then you find out that you have 2-3 hours left.

Yep, it sucks.

What’s worse is that I’m usually conked out on melatonin, so I’m generally half-asleep when I’m pissing. No bathroom lights + Half-dreaming = An occassional miss of the target.

i hate it too. honestly im scared to shit that im gonna see a ghost (serious).

[quote]jchenky wrote:
Itchy wrote:
horsepuss wrote:
I hate it when I wake up in the morning and have to piss really bad but have a hard on.

Dude, that’s what handstands were invented for.

I’m surprised I don’t hear more often about “hand standing hard on peeing” injuries.

[/quote]

The only real risk of injury comes from the possibility of bonking your head on the toilet while getting in to position.

I’m glad I don’t have the boner problem. Going to pee in the middle of the night is a pissoff.

We girls have to sit. I catch myself falling asleep mid pee on the toilet sometimes.

[quote]jchenky wrote:
I’m glad I don’t have the boner problem. Going to pee in the middle of the night is a pissoff.

We girls have to sit. I catch myself falling asleep mid pee on the toilet sometimes.[/quote]

And in one post, you have destroyed whatever sexy image the T-men had of you. It will forever be replaced with the image of you falling asleep on the toilet.

i had this problem too, and because i can only realistically get 6-7 hours of sleep a night as opposed to the 8-10 reccomended, i dont let anything interrupt my sleep. i just leave an empty gallon or big empty water bottle by my bed and pee in that…scummy as hell, but it gives me a higher quality night of sleep

[quote]jchenky wrote:

We girls have to sit. I catch myself falling asleep mid pee on the toilet sometimes.[/quote]

I LOL’d.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
jchenky wrote:

We girls have to sit. I catch myself falling asleep mid pee on the toilet sometimes.

And in one post, you have destroyed whatever sexy image the T-men had of you. It will forever be replaced with the image of you falling asleep on the toilet.[/quote]

Well I have images of all the men on T-Nation bonking their heads on a toilet while getting into position for their handstand boner pees. :smiley:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
jchenky wrote:

And in one post, you have destroyed whatever sexy image the T-men had of you. It will forever be replaced with the image of you falling asleep on the toilet.[/quote]

Eh, be honest. Both images are hot.

[quote]jchenky wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
jchenky wrote:

And in one post, you have destroyed whatever sexy image the T-men had of you. It will forever be replaced with the image of you falling asleep on the toilet.

Well I have images of all the men on T-Nation bonking their heads on a toilet while getting into position for their handstand boner pees. :smiley:

[/quote]
I’m gonna start a thread called “Handstand Boner Pees–The Hidden Danger”