I Hate Cottage Cheese

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Man up Motherfucker! -lol

S
[/quote]

X2

[quote]CCJDilla wrote:
Haha, at first I complained about it, but, now I just eat it plain too :stuck_out_tongue:

For you, I recommend SALSA on your cottage cheese[/quote]

Salsa makes it like eating nachos by the spoonful. I love you guys for teaching me this.

[quote]yardbird wrote:
CCJDilla wrote:
Haha, at first I complained about it, but, now I just eat it plain too :stuck_out_tongue:

For you, I recommend SALSA on your cottage cheese

Salsa makes it like eating nachos by the spoonful. I love you guys for teaching me this.[/quote]

Okay, I’m gonna have to try it now… That is way too many people saying it is good to not.

I think you should write a letter to Congress, God forbid that you experience discomfort of your own volition.

I used to hate but I made myself like it. Now I look forward to having it in the afternoon with cinnamon and almond butter. I’m convinced anyone can get used to it.

I love cottage cheese now. Friendship is a great brand for taste and ingredients if you can track it down.

If you’re worried about carbs from pumpkin puree, you need to keep learning more about nutrition.

Adding Splenda, SALT (you’d be surprised), applesauce, cinnamon, peanut butter, or sugar-free fruit preserves will make it delicious. (Note I said OR, not and.)

Cottage cheese is a miracle food. I don’t care what you all say. I’ve always loved it. How can you hate a protein dense food that you don’t even have to chew? I add some frozen fruit. Throw some frozen blueberries in the microwave and add to the cheese. It’s kind of like cheesecake.

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
It’s kind of like cheesecake.[/quote]

I don’t know what the hell kind of cheesecake you eat…but I can live without the chunky, soured, curdled cheesecake of sucktitude.

They only way I’ve been able to moderately tolerate cottage cheese is to blend it completely with some FF yogurt or something along those lines. Even then, it’s rather craptacular. I may try the pumpkin puree thing though, that might just work.

[quote]Therizza wrote:
Add cinnamon/pumpkin pie mix/pumpkin pie spice. Put it in tupperware. Enjoy the tastiness.[/quote]

man i tried it today its simply amazing…it doesnt seem like you are eating cottage cheese…thanks for this good idea!!

I too used to shove down cottage cheese trying to make it taste better, whilst all the while hating it.

Then I discovered Quark. Made up sounding name, I know, but it is in fact a type of soft cheese used for baking. I assume it’s called the same thing in America as in Britain and that you can buy it there. It has pretty much the same stats as CC, but with a little more protein and less carbs.

Mix a tub with a little water to thin it out, mix in some PB and some flavoured protein or some hot chocolate flavoured powder, maybe some extra almonds or something. It is a very nice meal, almost like a dessert, but full of protein. Actually properly nice, not “pretend cottage cheese and pepper is nice cos I’m hardcore” nice.

Have a look for it. Google quark to see what brands you have in the US. You will all like it!

Cottage cheese, Cocoa, Natty peanut butter + dash of milk = Choc-Nut Cottage Cheese. I have this everynight before bed.