I Hate Being Sick

DAMMIT DUDES… I have noticed a lot of us are having problems lately with the sickness, it struck me too.

I ate something bad last week and was on the shitter for like 2 days straight and despite chugging protein shakes and trying to keep bread down I still lost 7 lbs and look flat as hell. What a major letdown. I am back in the gym as of 2 days ago, after a 5 day break and a ton of pissing out my ass.

What do you guys do when you’ve got stomach illness? Is there any way to curb the weight loss? I still did my injections of course and I noticed when I started back up with the heavy lifting it kinda sent my body into shock. I was super sore and and got some red blotches on my chest and legs… not cool.

You’re in China. The water is practically a laxative. I would be surprised if you weren’t having stomach problems.

Try ‘Ang Wei Pian’ or some such shit. It worked wonders for me.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
You’re in China. The water is practically a laxative. I would be surprised if you weren’t having stomach problems.

Try ‘Ang Wei Pian’ or some such shit. It worked wonders for me.[/quote]

Oh yeah man! That’s why I have a little dude on a bicycle bring my 5 gallon tank of purified water over every 3 days, bless his heart. I have to cook everything and wash my meat 24 times before I cook it.

The Chinese still use human shit as fertilizer as well! MMMMMM!!!

I too just got my second bout in three weeks of either food poisioning or stomach flu. It sucks. To day woke up a 4:30am to puke then again half and hour later to piss out my ass. I lost 6lbs since Saturday. Today all I ate was saltine crackers and oranges no protein. I just cannot do it.

I did take 300mg’s of Deca and 500 of Cyp in the glutes as it was Monday :slight_smile: Hopefully this shit ends real fast

I feel your pain for a while i was always on the road in Tikrit Iraq and let me tell you those Sha-Werma’s (Gyro) and meat on a stick they would sell us was kinda what we ate if we weren’t going back to the FOB. I ate all types of crap over there even the KBR cooks had some funky stuff going on. I think it was more safe eating out of mermites. Bottom line if you are in any foreign country expect the trots.

I am on day 8 of sickness and have so far lost 9 lbs. I have been trying to struggle through it but it isn’t working out so well.

Since everyone is listing their infirmities here - I might as well join the party.

I started a test/deca stack last Monday, and have had a fever of over 100 every day since the first injection.

I hav enever had the test flu before, and I am about the biggest puss in the world when it comes to being sick.

I can’t eat. All I do is work and sleep.

This had better go away soon.

Yeah, I have had this sand in my vagina since last week and it is friggin killing me… Tried washing it out, doucheing, everything, nothing will help…