I Hate America. What's it Like in Canada?

I’m starting to hate America for its selfish greed and its overwhelming obsession about money. My dad is one year away from losing his job because his company is selling the mainframe computer to India and are absolutely not letting anyone know about it the managers aren’t saying one thing to their employees because they only want their job to be safe and no one else. I really don’t like where this nation is heading in terms of its economy, which I guess fuels everything.

So how is life in Canada? How much different is it? Weather, economy, job growth, education, etc. Cost of living especially. High or low?

Wow. You’re a first-class sack of shit! Deport yourself to Bratislava. Or, join the Army instead and understand a life of a bit of deprivation, hard work, appreciating what you have, hot summers, colder winters, meet new people as they try to kill you. You would be pleasantly surprised by the constant self-discovery and what it takes to support your faggot-ass viewpoint that you so easily toss out for others to experience. Do something about it, or do nothing at all and cry about it.

You aren’t in America buddy; you’re in Kalifornia. Leave that state. You’ll be glad you did.

mike

I got news for ya, it’s not just America. You’re going to find the same people and the same problems all over the world. You want real problems then take your vacation and go to Sudan for a little while, then you’ll know real problems.

One of my employees walked for 72 hours straight through the jungle to escape Sudan. If he was caught by the wrong people then he would have been killed. He then spent 7 years as a refugee in Egypt before he got a VISA to come over here to get a job busting his ass working for me and he never complains.

[quote]smatsushima1 wrote:
I’m starting to hate America for its selfish greed and its overwhelming obsession about money. My dad is one year away from losing his job because his company is selling the mainframe computer to India and are absolutely not letting anyone know about it the managers aren’t saying one thing to their employees because they only want their job to be safe and no one else. I really don’t like where this nation is heading in terms of its economy, which I guess fuels everything.

So how is life in Canada? How much different is it? Weather, economy, job growth, education, etc. Cost of living especially. High or low?[/quote]

If you dont like it there,leave.No need to cry and whine on the internet like a softest pussy.

Don’t let the door hit ya on your way out.

Funny you should mention Canada:

[quote]djoh615893 wrote:
Wow. You’re a first-class sack of shit! Deport yourself to Bratislava. Or, join the Army instead and understand a life of a bit of deprivation, hard work, appreciating what you have, hot summers, colder winters, meet new people as they try to kill you. You would be pleasantly surprised by the constant self-discovery and what it takes to support your faggot-ass viewpoint that you so easily toss out for others to experience. Do something about it, or do nothing at all and cry about it.[/quote]

Slovakia has a flat tax of 19% and a growth rate of more than 10%.

Are you sure Bratislava is the city to escape the evils of capitalism?

So how is life in Canada? How much different is it? Weather, economy, job growth, education, etc. Cost of living especially. High or low?[/quote]

Explain to me how it is selfish greed to move Jobs to India? Aren´t Indians human too? Net result will be that the same number of people, if not more, will have a job plus the shareholders benefit.

If you do not want that because it changes your life, who is selfish and greedy?

Plus, if your father sees the train coming from one year ahead it would be wise to have changed jobs by then.

Move to India - that’s where all the mainframes will be.

Don’t complain about America…here we have to work 16hour workdays plus 2 on the train coming and going from work.

No life

No family

No friends

Only work and if you are a good worker you can get “arm-rest” on your chair…

Peace out jack ass, glad you know about free trade and liberty in the economy.

You’ll grow up eventually.

Try Cuba.

[quote]orion wrote:
smatsushima1 wrote:

So how is life in Canada? How much different is it? Weather, economy, job growth, education, etc. Cost of living especially. High or low?

Explain to me how it is selfish greed to move Jobs to India? Aren´t Indians human too? Net result will be that the same number of people, if not more, will have a job plus the shareholders benefit.

If you do not want that because it changes your life, who is selfish and greedy?

Plus, if your father sees the train coming from one year ahead it would be wise to have changed jobs by then.

[/quote]

It’s selfish greed because the companies don’t export labor to help the foreign laborers, they do it so they can pay a lot less for the labor. Other nations don’t have a minimum wage, so companies cut production costs by 25%+. This is happening so much in America that now 50%+ of all jobs are service jobs, not production jobs of any sort. This is making America’s economics more and more dependent on other countries, some thing we need to stop.

What makes you think Canada wants your whining ass?

[quote]Blaze_108 wrote:
orion wrote:
smatsushima1 wrote:

It’s selfish greed because the companies don’t export labor to help the foreign laborers, they do it so they can pay a lot less for the labor. Other nations don’t have a minimum wage, so companies cut production costs by 25%+. This is happening so much in America that now 50%+ of all jobs are service jobs, not production jobs of any sort. This is making America’s economics more and more dependent on other countries, some thing we need to stop.
[/quote]

It is called competition and fair trade it is how consumers get a fair price. Do you want to pay $ 1000 for a DVD player or $ 40?

Competition is what makes the world go around. Competition drives prices down and quality up. When companies (and workers) don’t have competition they get fat and lazy and screw the consumer. Just look at our bloated government for example.

So what grade are you in?

You think life here is bad? As one of the guys above me said, a lot of people around the world have it worse, like over in Africa, the Middle East, and parts of Asia. Hell, you are one selfish little whining punk. Grow up. Realize it’s not that bad comparatively.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
What makes you think Canada wants your whining ass?[/quote]

we dont.

Fantastic, lets get back to the feudal system where the rich have all the money and the rest of the worthless scum can go rot. Fantastic.

How on earth does exporting all blue collar jobs to foreign labour markets possibly help anyone except for the business owner?

How are western workers meant to compete with forein workers? Is the cost of living suddenly going to go down? Are these people just meant to wait a few generations until the foreign workers also have decent conditions, and so demand similar pay for doing the work? This short termism may be great for the few, but it sure screws your fellow countrymen over.