'I Hate All Iranians' - US Aide

[quote]lixy wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Yes. I’d love to go. Defending the greatest country in history, the first country built upon human rights and freedom, liberating the wonderful people of Iran — I’d love it!!

I respect American ideals as much as the next fellow, but “first country built upon human rights and freedom” is pushing it.

Need I remind you of black folks and native Americans?[/quote]

Have you ever seen a “black folk”? Everybody there is lily ass white, right?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Ren wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Schwarzfahrer wrote:
An honest proposal.
Since you are so eager to once gain lick the war machine’s shiny metal asshole, why don’t you just invade… BURMA?

That would be a real act of worldpolicemanship and a whole nation would be eternally greatful- for kicking out the fat kleptocratic generals.

Is there oil in Burma? Look, we do have limits so we only can liberate if there’s something there for us. We are very benevolent but there is a limit afterall. Oil is essential for western civilisation.

Hell, you’re recent ancestors were willing to go across Poland, Ukraine, and down into the Don Basin after oil. It truly is black gold.

And that is what it comes back to, American Soldiers dying for oil (corporate interests at its finest).

Wow, the Left in this country has sure captured young American minds. Since when is it a BAD thing to go after oil? Oil is what makes our civilisation possible. Is it somehow immoral for you to breathe, to eat, to live? You have to DO those things. Oil is beyond essential to us; it defines us.

Unless you want to go back to living in a log cabin and scratching at the ground for your sustenance, we need oil. Drum that into your head. Wars will and are being fought over it. It is the blood of our civilisation.

That being said: we are now supposed to respect the ‘rights’ of mullahs and morons who used to curse the oil, who thought it a curse from Allah, who couldn’t develop a viable industrial civilisation if their very lives depended on it? For those who finally stole the oil fields from the British and Americans, who had turned their goat partures into trillions of dollars?

Fuck 'em. If they won’t sell the oil (which they stole), the United States has the right to reclaim stolen assets, like any good cop should do.

[/quote]

Excuse me? Since when is it a good thing? Last I checked we were getting a pretty steady stream of oil, but that will definitely change once military action is taken against Iran.

And ‘stole’ oil fields from Americans and Britains? Shit, i didn’t realize that Imperialism was back in fashion, or maybe your map of America includes the middle east as outlying territories. With your knowledge of the world it wouldn’t surprise me.

Nobody stole shit dumbass. NEVER EVER bring up ‘stealing’ something like land into play. The Native Americans should reclaim THEIR stolen assets, like any good cop should!

And oil is a crutch. Give it a century and people will wonder how we could let ourselves become so dependent on a simple resource.

How exactly did your oil get under their sands?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
unbending wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
That is going too far. War IS coming but it should be a war of liberation.

LOL!

America is already stretched thin. You’re gonna need a draft in order to go in Iran.

You volunteering?

Yes. I’d love to go. Defending the greatest country in history, the first country built upon human rights and freedom, liberating the wonderful people of Iran — I’d love it!!

[/quote]

And they would great you as a liberator and shower you with flowers.

IT’S A SLAMN DUNK ! ! !

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Ren wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Schwarzfahrer wrote:
An honest proposal.
Since you are so eager to once gain lick the war machine’s shiny metal asshole, why don’t you just invade… BURMA?

That would be a real act of worldpolicemanship and a whole nation would be eternally greatful- for kicking out the fat kleptocratic generals.

Is there oil in Burma? Look, we do have limits so we only can liberate if there’s something there for us. We are very benevolent but there is a limit afterall. Oil is essential for western civilisation.

Hell, you’re recent ancestors were willing to go across Poland, Ukraine, and down into the Don Basin after oil. It truly is black gold.

And that is what it comes back to, American Soldiers dying for oil (corporate interests at its finest).

Wow, the Left in this country has sure captured young American minds. Since when is it a BAD thing to go after oil? Oil is what makes our civilisation possible. Is it somehow immoral for you to breathe, to eat, to live? You have to DO those things. Oil is beyond essential to us; it defines us.

Unless you want to go back to living in a log cabin and scratching at the ground for your sustenance, we need oil. Drum that into your head. Wars will and are being fought over it. It is the blood of our civilisation.

That being said: we are now supposed to respect the ‘rights’ of mullahs and morons who used to curse the oil, who thought it a curse from Allah, who couldn’t develop a viable industrial civilisation if their very lives depended on it? For those who finally stole the oil fields from the British and Americans, who had turned their goat partures into trillions of dollars?

Fuck 'em. If they won’t sell the oil (which they stole), the United States has the right to reclaim stolen assets, like any good cop should do.

[/quote]

HH, why did your god hide your oil under their sand?

Oilhunter is openly fascistic, but he has troubles puzzling his braun Weltanschauung consistently together.
On one hand, America is the land of brave, good, honest men, blessed and inspired by Gawd.

On the other, America can take openly what they want, are driven by oil hunger, led by an incompetent fool.

this is the onion:

[quote] Oilhunter wrote:
“Since when is it a BAD thing to go after oil? Oil is what makes our civilisation possible. Is it somehow immoral for you to breathe, to eat, to live? You have to DO those things. Oil is beyond essential to us; it defines us.”[/quote]

Did he get this rant from Annie?
Seriously, America can do just fine without foreign oil.
OH, my brown friend, don’t swallow that BS propaganda!

[quote]lixy wrote:
How exactly did your oil get under their sands?[/quote]

Maybe since we built the refineries?

[quote]Gkhan wrote:
lixy wrote:

Maybe since we built the refineries?[/quote]

And drilled the wells. And built the pipelines.

Don’t worry, Iran will mine the Straights of Hormuz to prevent other nations oil tankers from getting out.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Ren wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Schwarzfahrer wrote:
An honest proposal.

HH, why did your god hide your oil under their sand?[/quote]

So we’d bomb the shit out of them. Why else?

[quote]lixy wrote:

A bunch of dinosaurs were having a massive orgy and died there. Millions of years later: oil.

[quote]lixy wrote:

I respect American ideals as much as the next fellow,

[/quote]

Lixy, are you sitting next to Osama?

[quote]lixy wrote:

Suppose someone figured out how to turn your trash into oil or gold or whatever. You then claim that they are exploiting you, call them the Great Satan, and keep all your trash.

Without the person who figured out how to turn the trash into something of value, however, you’d keep throwing it away. The value of the trash only exists because the inventor of the process GAVE IT VALUE. The value is added by the inventor.

In the same way, oil is given value only by those who pump it, refine it, and build a civilisation uopn it. The oil does not belong to the people who inhabit the land above it because, to them, its simply a nuisance.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
lixy wrote:

Suppose someone figured out how to turn your trash into oil or gold or whatever. You then claim that they are exploiting you, call them the Great Satan, and keep all your trash.

Without the person who figured out how to turn the trash into something of value, however, you’d keep throwing it away. The value of the trash only exists because the inventor of the process GAVE IT VALUE. The value is added by the inventor.

In the same way, oil is given value only by those who pump it, refine it, and build a civilisation uopn it. The oil does not belong to the people who inhabit the land above it because, to them, its simply a nuisance.

[/quote]

And yet the US follow a neo-mercantilist if not corporatist foreign policy, so why do you blame other nations if they do the same?

Why do Egyptians have to compete with subsidized cotton? Why does the prize of food go up in Mexico when corn is subsidized in the US when we all know that it makes no sense to get ethanol from corn, when it comes down to the energy balance?

What about the attempted steel tarrifs against European steel?

They do as you do and not as you preach, what did you expect?

[quote]orion wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
lixy wrote:

And yet the US follow a neo-mercantilist if not corporatist foreign policy, so why do you blame other nations if they do the same?

Why do Egyptians have to compete with subsidized cotton? Why does the prize of food go up in Mexico when corn is subsidized in the US when we all know that it makes no sense to get ethanol from corn, when it comes down to the energy balance?

[/quote]

This line of argument is a stretch.

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
Oilhunter is openly fascistic, but he has troubles puzzling his braun Weltanschauung consistently together.
On one hand, America is the land of brave, good, honest men, blessed and inspired by Gawd.

On the other, America can take openly what they want, are driven by oil hunger, led by an incompetent fool.

this is the onion:

Oilhunter wrote:
“Since when is it a BAD thing to go after oil? Oil is what makes our civilisation possible. Is it somehow immoral for you to breathe, to eat, to live? You have to DO those things. Oil is beyond essential to us; it defines us.”

Did he get this rant from Annie?
Seriously, America can do just fine without foreign oil.
OH, my brown friend, don’t swallow that BS propaganda![/quote]

Openly take what we want? How about openly take what is ours?

The Iranians deserve a small access fee for the use of their land; we have to go over their land and drill through it to get the oil. But the oil is not theirs. It is their trash, something that poisoned the goats. American and British oil companies developed those fields, it is their property.

I realize that the concepts of private property and rights are alien to barbarians such as you and the Iranians. Schade!!

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
unbending wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
That is going too far. War IS coming but it should be a war of liberation.

LOL!

America is already stretched thin. You’re gonna need a draft in order to go in Iran.

You volunteering?

And they would great you as a liberator and shower you with flowers.

IT’S A SLAMN DUNK ! ! ![/quote]

The Belgians did, in 1944 and 1945. Are you saying that Belgians are somehow better or smarter than the people of Iran? A hint of racism on your part there, Wreckless…

Sorry…I just needed to post a more appealing picture.

I <3 Persians

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
The oil does not belong to the people who inhabit the land above it because, to them, its simply a nuisance. [/quote]

You are fuckin’ insane!

Petroleum has been used by the ancient Chinese and Egypt for millenia.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
orion wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
lixy wrote:

This line of argument is a stretch.[/quote]

How much of a stretch?